Idol

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Starting

Kim Jennie

Kim Jennie

Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

In which the two couples got accepted in Different companies.
Being a trainee to be a Kpop Idol is tough to achieve, that's why out of hundred of trainees that audition, Only few can be seen on stage, It's either that they won't be debuting or they need to train more. Just like Idols there is also rules that you need to follow.

No smoking

No drinking

No going out

No dating

You can't be late

No driving

No tattoos

No plastic surgery

So basically when you're just like a living robot. They expected Idols to be perfect everytime, they can't have flaws, one single mistake you're imperfect. Everyone thought that being an Idol means they live like a princess and prince, But that's the exact opposite.

In which Jennie and Taehyung got accepted in different popular strict companies. What would they do? they had always dreamt about being a popular soloist or group,They both started dating few months ago and its almost going to be a year. They can't live without eachothers presence, they were too deep inlove with eachother that they can kill themselves just for them.

What would they do if one of the rules on being a trainee includes no dating? Will they back out or break up with eachother? What will they both do?

🎤Idol series🎤

🖊Officially
Signing
In🖊

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•