Mr. Stranger

°•who?•°

❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎

Authors pov

"Kim Jennie! Get down here this instant!" Jennie's Mom shouted from downstairs, while she keeps on shutting her ears pretending that she didn't hear any of it.

"Kim Jennie!" She again shouted after seeing no sign of her daughter.

"Mom! How many times do I have to tell you? I don't want to be home schooled!" She shouted peeking out from the strairs, her mom sighed and went to her before grabbing her right ear.

Well Home schooling jennie was a big fight between them, Why? Let's introduce her first.

Kim Jennie, she's rich,cute,sexy and  a bubbly girl. But behind those words she's also a troublemaker, Many of the schools want her to be in them because her name got spread out with alot of positive words. But everytime she transferred, She shows her other colors, One time she pranked one of the teachers that there is a meeting held in the conference room but when the teacher entered a whole bucket of milk fell on her. Which ended up on expelling Jennie for a month. Another one is when she took one of the visitors shoes and hang them on the hall, when the principal found out, she pointed at a random girl and boom that girl also got expelled, But when the teachers found out about the truth, she was expelled yet again for 3 months leaving her mother with no choice but to transfer her again.

But today when she made another prank, her mother had enough and decided to home schooled her, by this way, she won't be able to harm others.

"Pleasee mom, I will try to be nicer, Promise!" She pleaded and pouted at her mom, She knows this always works, Especially when she's wearing her innocent eyes.

"Argh! Go to your dad! He knows what to do with you!" Her mom flicked her forehead and kissed it before yeeting her away. Jennie blew a kiss and wore a mischievous smile before running away like a mad woman.

Her mom faced palmed but smiled, Atleast she's enjoying her youth.

❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎

Jennie's pov

I chuckled and thanked my dad, He canceled the appointment he made with a teacher that mom hired, I won't be homeschooled, oh yeah.

I lightly dance while taking my path towards my room.

"That Bit** deserves it though, who told her to brag about her life infront of me? Ugh" I irritatedly mumbled and went inside my room, I grabbed my phone and opened our Gc to know what the girls are up to.

Im the hottest 😘
"Yo yo yo!!'

Turtlerabbit🐰
"How many vitamins did you take lis? Its 11pm at night!"

Wapsé🍑
'Unnie! Can I come over? I'm hungry☹'

Im the hottest😘
'Get change! We are going to the club!'