idols #5

°•threat•°

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Authors pov

Taehyung was sitting comfortably on the chair while the hairstylist is doing her work. They will be having an interview with James Corden in a carpool. Jimin and Taehyung aren't getting along with alots of things lately, since Jimin already confessed that he has some feelings towards jennie. Yes its Jimin.

Taehyung doesn't see him as a bestfriend anymore, He sees him as A threat, those days when Jimin cheered him up when jennie and him broke up, those days when he was helping him to get closer to jennie again, but little did he know that his trusted bestfriend couldn't help but to also fall under Jennie's charm. He loosed his trust. Taehyung always thought that Him and Jimin will get married at the same time, Be a dad at the same time and grew old together with their love ones, he never thought of him being the other lover of his girl.
It terrified him, jennie can only choose one between of them and he's pretty confident that jennie would choose him but what will happen to jimin? What will happen to the friendship they built since they were trainees. The rest of his members don't why they are acting like this except namjoon,

"C'mon! Hurry up.. we are getting late!" Namjoon the leader instructed them. They all went to the car.. Jin, yoongi and jungkook are seated at the back, jimin, J-hope and Taehyung sat infront. Namjoon and james sat at the shotgun and driver seat.

Hobi decided to seat between the two 95 liner to prevent another arguement, what they did last night was enough.

Soon James entered and started the conversation With them while Namjoon translates it if they can't understand. Everything is going great, Everyone is talking to eachother, fooling around until James asked one question that made them silent.

"Who among of you fights alot?" They all became silent, Jimin and Taehyung looked at the window not wanting to answer that.

"Jimin and Taehyung.. they fight quite alot lately" namjoon answered truthfully.

"Why are they fighting? What is the reason?" He again asked, Namjoon was about to answer it again when Jungkook beat him to it.

"About dumplings" he spoke in English making James laugh at his answer.

"About dumplings? Well what can I say.. dumplings do tastes good" Corden spoke and just like that the atmosphere went to normal again. Except for the two. They are like on a competition and jennie is the prize, who ever made her say yes is the winner.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Both groups became really close to eachother, so close that both fandoms started to form the groups combined name. They made alot of creative names but only two became popular like Blackbangtan and Bangpink.

Alot of armys/blinks also found some cute moments between the both fandom. They would normally hangout together and fool around with eachother. But one thing that made armys confused is that.. Taehyung and Jimin aren't talking that much with eachother, Yes it did made the armys sad knowing that the two soulmates aren't getting along but they decided to give them space and not bother the both of them.