Arrange marriage with a Jerk #2

°•plans•°

☾︎ఌ︎☽︎☾︎ఌ︎☽︎☾︎ఌ︎☽︎☾︎ఌ︎☽︎☾︎ఌ︎☽︎☾︎ఌ︎☽︎☾︎ఌ︎☽︎

Jennie's pov

I immediately grabbed the paper near me and slapped him with it. How can this guys think such things?! I'm already stress because of this wedding thing and yet he's here to annoy me even more?! I heard him laugh and tried to shield himself from me. After a good 5 minutes of slapping him, I eventually got tired and sat back down. He smiled and sat right infront of me.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be out and flirt with some girls?" I asked not looking away from the files my assistant sended me. He dramatically gasp and held my hand making me look at him.

"You shouldn't be jealous, I'm only yours" he seriously said while looking at my eyes, his eyes are all blank, his eyes looks like it's hiding something. He leaned in but before our nose can touch I placed my hands right infront of his face. I can see him frowned dew to my actions.

"I already told you Kim. Your tricks won't work on me" I said, he chuckled and nodded, he suddenly handed me a paper which I took, confusion is written all over my face.

"This are the rules you need to follow if you're already living with me, write your own rules under mines" he explained while brushing his hair back. I'll admit, that was hot. Yes.. I just praised him, but even though he's a jerk no one can lie that he isn't hot right?

I read the rules silently and frowned.

No boys except me

Don't wear any revealing clothes.

No clubbing

No alcohol

Don't talk to other guys

Bring me lunch

That's all

I looked at him who is already staring at me. Isn't he too possessive for a fake husband?

"Bring you lunch?" I asked not believing what he wrote. He returned a aggressive nod with a wide smile. Is this guy tricking me? How can he be so confident that I won't put poison on his food? Aish whatever!

"No boys except you?" I boredly asked, This is a weird one, I don't know why he's acting like this but it's so weird.

"What kind of husband would like thier wife to be close to another boy? Ofc we will hate it" he confidently a answered while shrugging his shoulder. Right.

"But that's ok! We are only married by paper so no need for this rule" I said and was about to erase it when he held my hand and shook his head as a no. And for the first time, I obeyed him. Its like something or someone was controlling me when he looked at my eyes. Weird

"No dont.. I want it to be real" he said while looking at my eyes caughting me off guard.

"What?!"