Arrange marriage with a jerk #11

°•Start again•°

︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎

Taehyung's pov

I stared at her nervously as she isn't talking or showing any emotions at all. We are here at our house, jennie let me explain about the pregnancy thing but i don't know if she will believe me.

"You were drunk?" She mumbled as I nod my head, I tried holding her hand but she will yank it or she will back away. An awkward silence filled the living room for the 4th time.

"Congratulations then, Didn't you said that you wanted to be a father someday?" She said and smiled softly at me. How can her mood suddenly change? I stood up and hugged her tightly not minding the pregnant woman watching us.

"Don't leave me" i whispered while biting my lower lip as I know that she's just trying to make me less guilty. She backed away and went directly to our room. I followed her ignoring all the calls by Layla. I just want jennie.

I arrived at our room and found her taking a big luggage from the closet. I ran towards her and grabbed the suitcase and throwing it outside the window.

"What the heck tae?!" She shouted and ran towards the window, I slowly went to her back and hugged her,burying myself on the crook of her neck.

"You are not leaving.....are you?" I mumbled near her ears. She turned around and cupped my face and smiled at me softly.

"I need to, Tae you are already building a family, don't cry. I don't want to interrupt your life anymore as you already have a child. Layla wouldn't want his husband to cling to someone other than her right? So stop crying now. I'll be fine, always remember that I really love you." Jennie said and pecked my lips and walked towards the closet to take another luggage, I was about to take it and throw it out again when she stopped me and giggled.

"Don't stop me, I need to go" she calmly said but her voice cracked, she smiled at me and looked away, I kneeled down right infront of and hugged her again.

"Aniya~ you can't go, We can raise the child together. You don't need to do this, Keep this luggage" I said and took the suitcase and placed it back to where it belongs but she again took it out and ruffled my hair as I'm bending down and my head is burried on her shoulder.

"No tae, that wouldn't be fair to layla would it? Its her child to and that bi-I mean Girl also have feelings. Don't act like this. Be a man and face your destiny" she said and pecked my nose, how can she be so calm after knowing what i did?

Authors pov

Jennie keeps putting a small smile and calm voice but deep inside, she's hurting, Knowing that Taehyung is already building his own family with someone else. Its like her hope of being a mother feel down on the ground.

"Its for the better" she thought and glanced at Taehyung who is still kneeling down with her and quietly sobbing on her shoulder. The lass stood up and carried her suitcase downstairs but Taehyung keeps stopping her by pulling her inside again or taking the lass suitcase from her.

"I'll come with you then" he said and also took another luggage and began putting his own clothes there, Jennie smiled softly and took this as a chance to go, she looked at Layla's direction and saw her smirking with a proud look. Like she's saying that 'I won'. Jennie rolled her eyes and went closer to her.

"Biatch" she whispered and was about to exit when Taehyung came running to her stopping her again.

"Please wait for the dna test, Please jen. You can't do this to me, Please" He begged and kneeled down again infront of all the servants. They pity him, he is so desperate to make her stay, that he let his pride down and kneeled down. Jennie sighed heavily and smile with her tears slowly getting visible. She couldn't help it anymore, she can't see Taehyung like this, if she wait for the dna test and It will come out positive what will she do? Its better if she will cut their connection starting now.