Arrange marriage with a jerk #12

°•Jendeuk,Jehyung × Taehyung•°

︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎
Taehyung's pov

I went home all tired from work, Once I stepped in Hailey immediately greeted me with a tight hug on my thighs.

"Dad! Can you please play with me? Mom is too busy on the internet" she pouted, I bended down and ruffled her hair before smiling.

"Of course just let me change first" I said and went to my room, I went pass the living room and memories started to flash again, this is the room where jennie used to spent alot, twhere she eats chips, where she works for her documents,where she watch a kdrama, where she play her own homemade slime where she always start a war with me without a valid reason. But it soon vanish as the new image of the living room appeared. I sighed heavily and proceeded to my room when I noticed her room. I didn't bother to Look at it since I know I won't be able to control my emotions, her room was change into Hailey's room.

To tell the truth, I never give up finding her, for 5years I keep looking at her but I got no information not even a single bit. Even Yoongi hyung refused to tell me where she is. I remember how I went home with a bruise on my lips.

I went inside my room and looked around, Her pictures are still the same, mostly I would always change it when she's still with me but now, I have no one to capture.

"Honey, you're home" i heard Layla's voice but I ignored it and went directly to the bathroom.

After I finished change I went to Hailey's room to play with her.

"What to you want for dinner? I'll cook it for you" layla asked while smiling,

"I don't want to eat anything cooked by you" I truthfully said and rolled my eyes, I'm never this rude to anymore before but who cares? Jennie already left me, she broke her promise. So why do I have to keep mine? I don't need to be nice to everyone especially to those who made her leave.

"Dad!" I turned around and saw Hailey running towards me with arms open wide.

"Lets go play?" I spoke softly and she nodded, I went pass through Layla and went directly to her room.

"Tae, how about we go ou-?"

"Can you just shut up?!" I burst out and gave Hailey to on of the servants and signaled them to take her away.

"Tae-"

"You know I don't care about you right?! I'm only here because of Hailey! So shut the fvck up before I lose my patience and kick you out of here!" I shouted glaring deeply at her before turning back heading towards the living room where Hailey is.

"Dad? Did you and mommy fight?" She asked innocently, I sighed heavily and shook my head as a no. I suddenly got a phone call from one of my employees.

"Yes?"

"Sir, good news, we managed to locate miss Kim's location, she lives in New Zealand, but we really can't tell the specific address" he informed making me smile widely.