Cold Ceo #9

°•Revealed?•°

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Taehyung's pov

Here we are, infront of the reefs forest, Namjoon, Jin, and hobi hyung went directly to the address he sent to get jungkook,while me, Yoongi hyung and Jimin hyung will find Jennie. The girls stayed at the house and will gaurd it down.

"Get your stuff ready, let's go in" yoongi hyung said as we both follow. Namjoon hyung is right, its dark in here even when it's morning. I wonder how is Jennie? I placed one flag to mark as this is the way towards the exit so we won't get lost.

"Be careful of snakes" Yoongi hyung warned us, how are we supposed to find Jennie if this trees are thick? We suddenly heard gunshots making me nervous. Where did that came from?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jennie's pov

I wanna go home, I covered my mouth as I let out another sob. I'm hiding at a thick tree near the river, I was following this river since I read somewhere that if you see a river, follow that and it will lead you to the exit of the forest and I did. But during my walk I stumbled at the gaurds from 'him' so I need to run and hide, but now they are using their guns to threaten me. I don't want this. I gripped my pants tightly and bit my lips.

"What should I do?.....C'mon Jennie.. think think!" I mumbled and gripped my hair tightly. When suddenly I notice that the grass are tall enough to cover me if I crawl down. I smiled and crawled from this tree to that tree repeat over and over again. Once they are out of sight I stood up and dranked water from the river. I've been walking,resting for almost 5 days since I found a river, I never got a proper sleep as I'm afraid that someone or something will creep to me.

I sat down to rest for a little while and think what has been going on this past few weeks.

"Its been weeks since I last saw my brothers" I mumbled and chuckled brokenly. I looked down in my arms and smiled, I took the bracelet off and stared at it. This is the bracelet me and taehyung won in the arcade along side with 'Taennie'

Unknowingly I started to tear up. And I remembered him.

He looks exactly like jungkook, The smile, the scent, the eyes.

'Noona! Did you miss me?'

'Jen! Did you miss me?'

I can't believe that after so many years I would meet him again.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Authors pov.

Rosé,jisoo and Lisa are Just chilling at the sofa watching the news as they don't have anything to do. Rosé is currently changing the chanels when a news caught there attention.

"A dead body has been found at the street****, Mr. Junghoon's family refuse to gave a statement about this."

Their mouths hanged open.

"What the fu--Fudge!" Lisa exclaimed almost cursing. Jisoo choked on the chicken she was eating.

"Unnie! He's dead!!!" Chae shouted at Jisoo.

"Yes I know! I heard it!... But why all of a sudden?!" She shouted back. And after that.. they began shouting at each other, while lisa was just there between the two beauties.