Idols #3

°•we meet again•°

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
I may need to skip time alot :)
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Authors pov

Taehyung went home feeling frustrated, what he said and what Jennie addressed him as her sunbaen-nim really made him worried.

"Calm down tae, you guys didn't broke up" he assured himself and looked down. He can't process what just happened to them a while ago, he didn't mean to call her desperate. He didn't mean anything harsh that he said. Reaching their living room, He saw all of his members gathered around the living room doing their own business. There's Jin looking at the mirror checking his face out, there's Jungkook who is drinking banana milk peacefully, Namjoon and J-hope practicing the choreo and there's jimin watching a TV while Yoongi is sleeping at one of the couches. He faked a cough to get their attention. Looking towards his direction, they all raised their eyebrows in sync except Yoongi.

"You did something stupid right?" Yoongi asked still closing his eyes. Taehyung awkwardly scratched the back of his neck and nodded. All of them sighed at the same time and settled on the couch.

"Spill" Jin started. Taehyung sat at the floor facing  them.

"What would you guys feel if I call you guys desperate?" Taehyung asked innocently. They all looked at him weirdly as he just asked that out of nowhere.

"Nothing" Yoongi answered.

"Real-"

"I will just punch the hell out of you" the lad added making the younger one pout.  He's hyung is too harsh for a baby like him.

"Enough the jokes, Tae, who the hell is that person that you called desperate?!" Jin scolded him. His members also waited for his answer but he didn't, he just looked down and fidgeted his fingers, afraid of how would they react when they find out that he's talking about his girlfriend. Not receiving any response, Jin shook his head getting frustrated easily.

"You know tae, Desperate is a strong word, Of course we would feel hurt if you said that to us. You should think first before you do anything. Now tell me. Who did you call desperate exactly?" Jin again asked as the scared babie looked away from his burning gaze. He can be a funny and caring you but he can also be a strict and scary hyung,

"I- it was jennie" he truthfully said earning a several snack fron his members. Obviously they know her, Who wouldn't be if you went inside his room and he saw all of her pictures scattered around his walls, even his wallpaper and lockscreen is her. If you don't call this obsession then what is this? He's a complete lunatic.

"Oww! Stop!" He complained shielding himself from their spanks.
After a good 50 seconds of slapping they stopped and looked at him intensely like the poor babie was the deer and all of them are the wolves.

"Aish! You're so dumb! I thought you love her?! You always cry because she isn't replying to you and now that you saw her you just......" Jimin scolded him, he knows alot about them as Taehyung always come to him whenever he has a problem, by far Jimin was the closes member to him. They always stick together, Do things together and got eachothers back. Though he doesn't know the whole story but he just trusted his guts.