Arrange Marriage with a jerk #3

°•wedding•°

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jennie's pov

Here I am in the bride's dressing room. I just finished my shower and they immediately pulled me to this seat for my morning routine make up, It's already my wedding day, I never pictured myself walking down the aisle nor marrying someone. But here I am.

"My my my.. Why is the bride so sad today? Girl it is your big day you must be happy!" He or more like she said and made a smiley sign. I just smiled lightly and stared at myself in the mirror, he only put some face mask to smoothed my skin, yes Its a he but he considered himself as a she which I won't judge. After a good one hour of massage, I thanked him and went out for a walk, we are in a beach. Taehyung's family booked the whole resort for the venue while the wedding will be held on a cruise. Fancy right? I sat on the white clear sand and stared at the peaceful sea. Its too early for everyone to arrive that is why I can be myself. My true self.

I pouted and hugged my knees.

"Unnie, how are you up there? Your little sister is getting married already, It's sad that you can't be here with me" I said and looked up, the sky looks so clear and bright,

Authors pov

"You used to tell me how much you want to see me getting married right? You told me that you want to pick my wedding dress for me. I will admit it now, I sometimes get jealous of you since mom always care for you, she's always proud of you. While me? She wouldn't even notice me until I made a mistake. She will only notice me if I fail to be like you, A perfect girl" jennie chuckled sadly and wiped her tears,  who knew that under those cold intimidating eyes hides a very vulnerable personality of hers, that with just one touch she would break. No one because most of the people only focus on the mistakes you made. That's how life is, Alot of peole will hate you but some of them will like and protect you.

"And you know unnie, I'm getting married with a jerk, He never cares about girls feelings, he's also to full of himself" she informed like a child hugging her knees tightly as the cold breeze hit her soft delicate skin, her hair flew back dancing with the winds rythm.

"Is something wrong dear?" One of the makeup artist ask, maybe they saw her sitting on the ground and decided to went to her, Checking if she's okay. She quickly wiped the tears and nodded. Good thing they haven't put any makeup on her. He went beside her and sat down.

"I've been noticing you so down since this morning. I never saw a bride this sad before, Is there something bothering you?" He asked trying to comfort the lass. It's her big day after all and she's being all this down? Jennie slightly shook her head saying that she's okay.

"I don't know what you are thinking but maybe you should forget that, Even just for today. You're marrying Kim Taehyung, My godd!! You're so lucky" he cried out and wiped the fake tears in his eyes making jennie giggle a little. Well look, they just met few minutes ago and then boom.... they are alreday friends. After talking a bit, They both walked back at the dressing room to fixed Jennie's hair and some few touches on her face. She sat on the chair and they started doing their works. Two people worked on her Face, 2 people worked on her nails and two people also worked on her hair.

After a good 1h of work she is done. She didn't change even a bit, they only put light makeup, her nails were changes from plain white one to a pearly color. Her hair is tied up with alot of pin designs sticked to it. They also added a tiara, Earings and necklace. Its simple yet elegant, they lead her into the fitting room to wear her dress as 30 minutes from now, she will walked down the aisle. She went out side wearing the dress and all of them couldn't even utter a single word. She's indeed stunning.