Arrange marriage with a jerk #8

°•The Truth•°
❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎

️⚠️⚠️
A little Mature scene ahead!!
Please if you don't wanna loose your innocence, Just skip this chapter 🤡🤡
And for those who will still read.
*Sigh* Good luck, Its mah first time writing this. Soo🤡

Taehyung's pov

I like seeing her this way, laying under me, sweating and gasping for air. Her hands are tied up by my belt, her short milky legs are both secured on my waist. She looks at me seductively despite her heavy breathing, I leaned down and kissed her swollen lips again,

Authors pov

His kisses trailed down from her lips, to her jawline,neck and collarbone, jennie tilted her head to the side to give him more access, The lad didn't waste anytime and sucked at Jennie's neck placing his own mark repeatedly, Jennie tried to resist the urge to let out a sinful sound but failed ones Taehyung bit the skin on her neck. His hands are also working on its own. His right hand is on her thighs, caressing and squeezing it from time to time while the other one is in charge on unbuttoning her pajama. Ones he removed her top, his hands Immediately snaked under to unclip her bra. Taehyung bit his lips looking at the view infront of him. She's a work of an art,painted by the greek gods itself. The lass tried to break his leather belt but she's too weak for it.

"Tae~ take this belt off ple--MmmM" She begged and closed her eyes when the lad started to suck on her right hardened nipples while his hand play with the other one. He stopped for a moment and removed the belt from her before he started to rub their intimacy together making the lass Moan, Jennie's hands went to Unbutton the lad's polo, Taehyung decided to take it even more further going to her stomach down to her wet clothed area. He looked at her while biting his lips asking for Jennie's permission but his hands are already inside her underwear, The lass nodded and Taehyung didn't waste a second and ripped her underwear off, jennie let out a loud moan when The lad's tounge made contact with her already wet area. She gripped Taehyung's soft hair and pushed his tounge even more deeper. When she felt a weird sensation started the build into her stomach she started groaning loudly, giving Taehyung a sign, ones she is about to release the lad stopped and pulled away making her whine in emptiness, He made her change into a sitting position and let her straddled on his lap back facing him.
Without a warning taehyung inserted his two slender fingers inside her that made the girl moaned loudly, But he didn't stopped there, his other hand made its way to her breast and massaged it, squeezing her nipples from time to time. His lips also works on her neck, leaving several purple marks on her defined collarbone.

"You're so wet" he said and nibbled her ears biting and licking it.

"I like it" he added and chuckled with his deep raspy voice full of lust and adoration, His fingers fasten its paste that jennie lost control on herself, the way Taehyung made her feel so good made her crazy. She grabbed Taehyung's left hand and sucked on it like a loli while looking back at him seductively, The lad tilted his head to the side and smirked because of what she did.  He pushed his right finger even more into her clit and pulled out his left hand from her mouth before sucking it on his own. Jennie agai closed her legs when she felt something the same as few minutes ago.

"T-tae- ahh~ i feel something" she moaned right into his ears that turn Taehyung even more.

"Hold it in Princess" he whispered and pecked her shoulders before laying her carefully on the soft mattress. He started to take his pants off until he is only left on his boxers. He took the lass's hands and placed it on his waist telling her to take it off by herself, ones she lowered it down, Taehyung helped her and took it of fully. He bended down, and rubbed his area into Jennie's wet clit to tease her.