Idols #7

°•sasaeng•°

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Taehyung immediately stood up and banged the door like his life depends on it. He wondered what is that loud sound, It terrified him, Who knows what Jennie's doing in there? He finally broked the door and went in, he saw Jennie lying on the floor, she's not dead nor unconscious, she's just crying but her voice is barley audible. He sighed in relief seeing that she haven't done anything stupid. Taehyung went closer and lifted her cold body and gently placed her on the bed.

"You scared me! Don't even locked yourself again in the bathroom! Especially when you are crying!" He scolded her while she just stayed still,staring at the ceiling. Taehyung also looked at the ceiling,wondering on what she's looking up there. He shook his head and placed his two mascular hand on his waist, continuing to scold jennie. He looks like a mom scolding her daughter because she failed the exams. Jennie look so emotionless rightnow. There is no emotion on her eyes. The once cheerful, happy eyes was now all plain and blank. Taehyung looked at her again feeling frustrated. She isn't moving or saying anything at all!

"Talk to me!" He whined and pulled her up. Jennie looked at him before letting herself fall on the bed again. The lad pouted not knowing what to do to his own girlfriend. They haven't even agreed to get back together but he's already acting like a husband material.

He looked up at her and saw her also looking down at him. He smiled and showed her a finger heart which made Jennie's curved into a very little smile. Taehyung continued to flirt with her, fool around, and do some weird stuffs just to make her smile. He showed her the tricks he had been planning to do to empress her, he dance cutely infront of her like the agi sangeo(Baby shark) and Gom se mari(three bears). And that things made her giggle, especially when the nursery song came she clapped her hands along with the beat like a Kid. Taehyung felt satisfied seeing her jamming into the nursery song.

 Taehyung felt satisfied seeing her jamming into the nursery song

(She's so cute I can't!!!🥺🥺)

Jennie gave him those cute gummy smile a wink and a flying kiss, Taehyung smiled and shook his head because of her silliness before pulling her outside the room. Jennie didn't stopped him and let herself get dragged.

"Just sit there! I will cook for you" he exclaimed and went to the counter, preparing the ingredients he need. He wanna impress jennie more by his cooking skills, he personally forced Jin to teach him some dishes just to cook for her. Jennie watched his every single move he makes. She will sometime caught him turning around to glance at her but when he got caught, he will pretend that he's doing something else and looked away.

"Taehyung-ah~" jennie called sweetly which made The lad turned to her and hummed.

"Saranghae♡" she said and made a big heary while winking at him. He immediately looked away and touched his chest where his heart is located. He can't deny that his heart is beating rapidly and it wont slow down, he tried focusing on the cooking pot infront of him but he always gets distracted on Jennie's soft giggles. Jennie has him wrapped around her tiny fingers and he won't even complain about that. Kim Taehyung a member from a Group BTS, one of the World wide famous group in the whole world, swooned over Jennie Kim's gummy smile.