Arrange marriage with a jerk #10

°•Mistake•°

︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎

Taehyung's pov

Everything was going well with me and Jennie. I forbid her to get close or make any contact with her mother since what happened last time was terrible. I know I have no rights to take her away from her parents but this is for her own good. Jennie is a bubbly girl she's still a teenager in a womans body. She still needs to explore the world with nobody controlling her. After a long time ofc We had did 'it' several times. But no little mandu or tiger yet. We don't wanna rush things out and I'm pretty satisfied with her just beside me. She became more bubbly and vulnerable different from the Savage jennie I met, there is still a tint of her bitchy side. She has the duality. She took care of me everytime, whether I'm sick or not. She's the prefect wife I could ever ask for. I will never do anything that can damage our relationship. Our marriage contract is about to end in just a week. After that I'm gonna propose to her by ring and not by paper.

But that was before, That was my past, all of that was just a memory

Everything went upside down when I made the biggest mistake.

❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎

Present

"That is not my child!" I refused full of rage. How can she just show up out of nowhere and tell my that we have a child?!

"Why are you rejecting it? We made this few weeks ago! Can't you remember?" She asked and teared up. Well apparently Layla showed up at my office while I was getting ready to go home and announced that she's pregnant with my child. Which I immediately refused. I don't remember having an affair with her or any girls starting when me and Jennie married eachother.
I stopped that habit few a year ago.

"C'mon Tae, our child needs a father please, do it for his/her sake" she kneeled down and begged. I shook my head as a no and was about to go out when she grabbed my wrist firmly stopping me.

"Listen here Layla. I already have a wife, And I don't remember having an affair with you. If you're doing this just for money them fine. I'll send some money on your bank account just stop bothering me okay? I won't accept any child unless its Jennie's" i send and went out but she said something that made me stop again.

"Remember the bar incident? Yeah it all happened that night and uet you are not accepting what we did? Are you guilty because you cheated on her? Taehyung leave her please, we are already having a child. All we need is marriage and we will be complete. Leave Jennie for the sake of our child" she said and clinged into my arms. I made a disgust face before yanking it away and gave her some cash.

"That is not true! Stay away from me! Gaurds, please take her out!" I ordered and went directly to my car. I settled my case at the shot gun seat. I sighed heavily and brushed my hair back thinking what she just said.

"I never cheated right?"

"That must've been a lie. I never looked at girls anymore aince Jennie is already here" i said proudly trying to ease my nervousness but it only grew bigger as I really saw a bump on her tummy. My brain tells my that its not me but my heart still keeps beating rapidly.

|Flash back|

Authors pov

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! Stop drinking!" Seokjin hyung said and took the bottle of beer out from his hand. He looked at his friends with sobs and hiccups.