Arrange marriage with a jerk

°•Deal•°

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

flashback
Authors pov

"Mr. Kim, Ms. Choi sended this proposal for their new project, she's asking for your partner ship with her company. Please check this out" His assistant spoke out making him divert his attention from the girl sitting on his lap to his secretary.

🅺︎🅸︎🅼︎ 🆃︎🅰︎🅴︎🅷︎🆈︎🆄︎🅽︎🅶︎

One of the youngest Ceo in this generation, his company would always refuse to go down from number one,many tried to surpass him but failed

One of the youngest Ceo in this generation, his company would always refuse to go down from number one,many tried to surpass him but failed. He is rich, Handsome, smart but a jerk. He use woman for his own desire and needs, He treats them like a toy, he don't give a fvck about them, except for one. All of the employees are all well..... flirty, except for the boys. Whenever someone confess to him, he would say yes and date them for just a week or even just in two day and break up with them like a total jerk. Everyone knows how hr act towards girl but they still wanted to be close to him, bot only that he's handsome and rich, he's also a boyfriend material. Like gifting flowers every morning. Who wouldn't want that?

Taehyung took the files from His secretary and read it carefully while the girl is caressing his chest wanting some attention. The girl pouted making her look like a ugly duckling,  her clown makeup made it even more worse. Taehyung wanted to puke but he focused himself to the paper. He rolled his eyes and returned it. It was not even a proposal, ms. Choi wanted to meet up with him for dinner in her house. And ofc he isn't dump and naive to not notice that Ms. Choi has a crush on him.

The clow- I mean his girlfriend snuggled even more to his chest when he leaned back she's very clingy which turned Taehyung off.

"I love you so much babe, don't ever leave me" she softly said and leaned up for a kiss but Taehyung gagged and looked away, the girl look at him with sad eyes, he always avoid her kiss since they started dating few hours ago. She was about to speak when a fuming cat barged in without knocking before standing infront of the fake couple. Taehyung looked up and pushed his current girlfriend and tapped his lap for her to seat on, but the newly arrived girl only returned a slap at him.

"I told you to stop trying to hit on my employees!! One more move and I will surely report your needy ass!" Jennie shouted at him, with her sassy bitchy look.

🅙︎🅔︎🅝︎🅝︎🅘︎🅔︎ 🅚︎🅘︎🅜︎