[37] Sisters By Time | Enemies By Anger

Okay, I don't think this really needs a warning, but there is LGBTQ+ stuff in this chapter that includes y/n

If you are not comfortable with your character being shipped w/ a girl, I'm really sorry, and I don't mean to offend you but please keep in mind that I have a purpose for it story-wise.

- - -

After everything that happened with Mara and Madame Razz, I, sadly could barely remember any of it.

The only thing I did remember was 'Light Hope' bad and Mara good.

When we returned to Brightmoon however, Adora instantly called a Princess Alliance meeting.

In the center of the table, there was a model of Etheria with a light inside. And once the light got too bright, the 'planet' exploded.

We all gasped as holograms of planet shards flew past our heads. From the other side of the room, I could see Meissa's pained expression.

"That's really going to happen?" Perfuma asked, clutching her hands together tightly, "To Etheria? To- to us?"

Me Adora and Bow looked at each other.

Bow was the first to speak, "The Heart of Etheria nearly destroyed everyone in Mara's time. And it's gotten stronger, more volatile over the centuries. If it goes off now... We have to make sure it never goes off again."

Across the table, Mermista groaned, and Frosta looked confused, "So, how do we stop it?"

"Stop it?" A sudden dark voice said from the entry way.

I glanced over, seeing Shadow Weaver and Glimmer walk into the room.

"The real question is how do you intend to use this to your advantage?"

"Uh, we're not." Adora furrowed her eyebrows, "You saw the simulation. We have to disable it."

Shadow Weaver came over to the table, "And throw away such power? Perhaps the First Ones were fools for storing so much raw energy at the heart of the planet. But now that it's there..."

Subconsciously, Meissa made her way over to me, a worried expression on her face.

Glimmer stared at the simulation with interest, "What if there was a way to channel that magic ourselves?"

SW nodded, "The princesses are powerful, but with that magic, they would be unstoppable."

"We'd be supercharged! We could take down the Horde."

I spoke up, "Glimmer, we're trying to win a war. Not become unstoppable gods."

"Who says we can't be both?"

Adora stepped closer to them, "Are you seriously considering this? You heard Bow, It's an unstable super-weapon. Tampering with it is way too dangerous."

"Dangerous? Every day, the Horde claims more territory." she turned on the war table, showing all the Horde outposts. "We're running out of options. So, I say we get Light Hope to tell us how it works, and take our power back."

The anger bubbling inside began to rise, and I felt someones hand intertwine with mine.

Looking down, I saw who the hand belonged too. Meissa.

She smiled softly and had a small blush on her face, but then again, I was sure that I did too.

"All she wants is to set the weapon off." The blonde argued, "Are you even listening to us?!"