I run out of our room. As I was running in the hallway I glance at my back and I saw Gun running after me. Damn he run so fast! I'm already tired. I want to rest but I still want to live. We I saw my grandfather room slightly open I immediately entered the room without knocking. I was about to close the door but Gun from the outside pushing it to open. I didn't give up, I push it back also.

My grandpa sit on a chair doing something on his laptop. I turned to him with a nervous smile as I'm still pushing the door to close.

"What are you doing, son?" grandpa ask confused.

"Grandpa someone trying to kill me" I said breathlessly. I focus on the door again.

"Off open the door" I heard Gun from the outside. A minute later Gun successfully opened the door.

Damn! Now I'm dead.

I run to my grandpa's side and hiding myself. Gun straightly entered the room. He wai'ed first when he saw my grandpa before he smirked at me.

"I'll just get this fatty man, pa" Gun said to grandpa before he walked closer to me. I went to grandpa side closer and closer afraid Gun could get me.

My grandfather just nodded in confused. He don't get that his beloved grandson life is 50/50. "Pa, please say no" I whispered quietly but he didn't even looked at me.

"Gotcha" Gun pulled my ears up. I grimaced in pain. He started to walk as he still pulling my ear.

Before he could go out of the room I hold the door and I looked at grandpa with puppy eyes. "Pa, help me!!!" Gun pulled my ears until we reach outside. I heard my grandfather laugh inside of his room.

"Gun, baby I'm sorry. Please don't kill me. I won't do it again. You know how much I lov—"

"Ohooo! I know you gonna say" Gun rolled his eyes.

This man can't get by my sweet words tsk.

Gun wrapped his arm around my neck. He headlock me tight. I was choking to death. Gun close the door of our room when we got here.

"Hey, I can't breath" I smack Gun's arm but he just wrapped it even more. I think this is the end of my life. I will miss everyone. Especially the guy who's choking me now.

"That's ths purpose. I will kill you slowly" Gun smirk.

"W-what?!!" I stuttered nervously. "Please don't! I want to live long... with you" I lower my voice in the last two words.

Seconds had passed Gun let go of me. He pushed me away softly. "I want to sleep" Gun said without even throw a glance on me.

He laid down the bed facing the wall. I still standing in my place confused. I followed him after my consciousness back. I know he still awake so I hugged him from the back. "Goodnight baby" I whispered. I lift my head a little to see his face. He was closing his eyes. He's so cute. "I love you" I kissed his cheek.

I was expecting him to complain because I kissed his cheek but he doesn't even move. Maybe he really asleep.

"I love you too Off" Gun turned to face me. My breath suddenly stop... No, my world suddenly stop! I think my heart is palpation. I almost get deaf because my heart beating so loud. My face is heating up. I'm blushing. Fuck!