AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi! I am 4phrodeity. I am a BS Tourism college student who fell in love into writing. LOL! I found unique opportunities to combine my love for writing with my passion for travel. I wrote about my adventures, the people I met, and the cultures I experienced. My stories resonated with readers, and I was inspired to continue sharing my tales of wanderlust and self-discovery. With each word I penned, I realized that writing was not just about storytelling, but also about making a positive difference in the lives of others. My stories inspired some of my readers to chase their own dreams, to overcome their fears, and to believe in themselves. The thought that my words could touch someone's heart and ignite a spark of motivation within them filled me with an indescribable sense of joy and purpose. I'll do my best to write a story that will motivate and inspire all of you.

✧ೃ This book is unedited and contain a huge number of grammatical mistakes, spelling mistakes, or what so ever you may encounter while reading. So if you are a grammar freak kindly read this book at your own risk.

✧ೃ Any bad comments will not be tolerated, you will be blocked and reported.

✧ೃ This is my first book, so bare with me

This story is originated in my own mind, so please respect my story as I respect you as a reader/writer. Let me know your thoughts about the story. ^^

I think this would be enough. See you in chapter 1! Please do read the disclaimer and the notes I wrote above. That's all and thank you for reading this page.

Thanks and enjoy my DEITIES! ☽○☾
COMMENTS AND VOTES ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED <3