CHAPTER 34

Nagpapahangin ako malapit sa may pool side nang biglang mag-ring ang cellphone ko. It was Hannah so I immediately answered the call.

"Hello Hannah?"

[Goodmorning Chloe! Are you busy now?] She asked.

Hindi muna ako sumagot at inisip kung may mga gagawin ba ako ngayong maghapon pero parang wala naman siguro?

"Hmm, wala naman. Why?" Ngayon nalang kasi ulit tumawag si Hannah sa'kin. Maybe she was busy the past few days dahil nagpapagawa sila ngayon ng bagong bahay.

[Great! Let's go out!] Halata ang excitement sa boses niya. Hindi ako makakatanggi dahil si Hannah ito e', hindi ko siya kayang tanggihan.

"Sure! Sino bang mga kasama natin?"

[Hmm, maybe Crizel, Zeus, and Dave? I'll also bring my two cousins, Danica and Denzel.] Hannah said on the other line, and I smiled.

The more, the merrier!

"Okay, I'll bring Tantan too!"

I was happy that we'll be together again. I also wanted Ethan to be close with them so that he won't get bored here at home.

I was about to go to Ethan's room when I saw him in the kitchen drinking water. After that, he just walked past me. He's avoiding me so I followed him to his room.

I knocked three times, but he didn't answer. So I decided to open the door even without his permission.

"Tantan?" I called him and looked around and there I saw him at his computer table. But he was just sitting there with his phone in his hand, nakatalikod siya so he didn't know I was in his room.

Maybe he didn't hear me earlier because he had his headset on and was busy playing. I slowly walked closer to him and covered his eyes.

He removed my hands from his eyes and just looked at me before returning his gaze to what he was playing and putting it down on the table.

"Damn it! I lost the game!"

"Is it my fault? I had nothing to do with it." I raised both of my hands.

Padabog siyang tumayo at medyo yumuko para mapantayan ako. Masyado kasi siyang matangkad kaya kailangan niya pang mag adjust.

"It's your fault," he blamed me, but he didn't look angry.

"Hindi noh!"

"You have to pay for that," aniya at hinagilap ang baba ko, ipinirmi niya ang tingin ko sa kaniya.

"H-huh?" I didn't know what to say dahil hindi ko naman siya maintindihan.

"I lost because of you, and you must pay for what you have done." He repeated while looking seriously into my eyes.

Naduduling na ako ngayon sa sobrang lapit namin sa isa't isa pero siya naman ay parang hindi alintana kung gaano kami kalapit ngayon sa isa't isa at mukhang natutuwa pa siya.

"A-ah, sumama kana lang sa amin mamaya, oo 'yon nga." Nauutal kong sagot, hindi ko alam kung saan babaling.

"Hmm, that sounds great," tumango tango pa suya. Buti naman at pumayag siya! "But, that's not what I want."

"W-what do you want?"

"You're blushing, don't worry, I won't do that without your permission." He chuckled at tumalikod sa 'kin.