CHAPTER 5

"Hello Crizel? Where are you? Bihis kana ba?" Sunod sunod kong tanong.

"Goodmorning! Let's just meet at the mall. Let's go to the arcade first," she answered.

"Okay! See you there!" I ended the call and started fixing myself.

I just wear a skirt and knit black cardigan with tube inside. And lastly, I wear my fav boots.

I straightened my hair and curled the ends. It looked good on me, so I grabbed my purse before heading downstairs.

I said goodbye to Mommy and asked Manong Roger for a ride to the mall. I went to the Arcade and waited there.

I didn't wait long because I spotted Crizel not far away. She was wearing ripped high-waist jeans and a hanging blouse, but she still looked stunning.

"Have you been waiting long?" she asked immediately.

"Nah, I just arrived," I replied and stood up.

We entered the arcade and exchanged coins to start playing games.

"So, do you have any ideas on what to wear for the upcoming book character parade?" She started a conversation.

"Not yet, how about you?" I asked her back.

"Hmm, you know I really love animes, right? So I'm planning to wear a Mikasa-inspired costume." She excitedly told me.

"That would look perfect on you!"

"Yeah, and I was planning to buy the costume today since we're already here. You should buy yours too." She added.

"To be honest... until now, I still don't know what character I'm going to portray." I pouted.

"Try searching on Google. You'll surely get some ideas there," she suggested.

"Hmm, yes, maybe that's what I'm going to do later." I replied.

After playing games, we went to a well-known costume shop in the mall.

"What do you think?" She came out of the fitting room wearing the Mikasa-inspired costume.

She was now wearing the original Survey Corps uniform, with the equipment attached horizontally at her hips, a white blouse underneath, and a black scarf. She also had a green cape with the wings of freedom on the back.

It suited her because she was beautiful and had a sexy, fitted body. Her skin was smooth, so it looked good on her. She looked great.

"You look... beautiful, it suits you!" I praised her.

"Yay! So I guess this is it?"

"Yep,"

We went to the cashier and paid for Crizel's costume. After that, we went out and decided to go around for a while.

"So, where are we going next?" She asked.

"Hmm, I want some ice cream," I answered.

"Oh, there's an ice cream vendor over there. I'll just wait for you here. This costume is so heavy," she pointed to the nearby ice cream vendor machine.

"Ikaw kasi eh inuna mo pa 'yan bilhin. Ayan tuloy hirap na hirap ka. Sayang at pinauwi ko na agad si Manong, edi sana ay inilagay muna natin iyan sa kotse."

I left her there and bought some ice cream. Of course, I bought one for her too. I'm sure she'll try to steal my ice cream even though I already licked it, that's how greedy she is. I was about to pay when someone suddenly bumped into me, causing the ice cream to spill on my clothes!