EPILOGUE

FLASHBACKS...

"H-hoy! Ikaw ha papatulan talaga kitang bakla ka, sige ka!" She shouted. Marinig ko lamang ang boses niya ay naiinis na ako. She's so noisy.

"Why don't you try?" Huling sinabi ko bago tuluyang lumabas.

"Tss anyway, thank you!" She happily said to me. "Ganiyan ang tipo kong lalaki! Mas lalo lang kitang nagugustuhan!" She shouted again.

Baliw na babae.

I heard what she said. I couldn't mishear it. I suddenly smiled. Why am I happy instead of being annoyed at what she said?

Fvck. I don't like this feeling.

"I was in a hurry earlier because I was already late, but I didn't see that damn piece of wood scattered on the road. So, I tripped." Pagkwekwento niya with actions pa. Baliw talaga.

"And so?" I raised my eyebrows and looked at her with a blank stare.

Bakit ba napaka daldal ng babaeng ito? Ni hindi mawalan ng istorya kada segundo.

"S-share ko lang," napapahiya niyang sagot kaya napa-iling iling nalang ako.

"I was also in a hurry earlier until I saw you kissing the floor," I said seriously.

"And so?" She mimicked my tone from earlier.

"Tss nevermind,"

I'm annoyed because she's so loud, but I also can't understand myself because whenever I can't hear or see her, I automatically looks for her. I can't explain what I'm feeling.

"Oh," I gave him my umbrella and jacket.

She's here now in the waiting shed and soaking wet. Maybe she's been here since earlier.

Why is she so stubborn? I told her to go straight to our house, but she still waited here! What if we didn't come here?

It's obvious on her face that she's really cold now. Good thing she didn't complain and accepted it.

"W-where were you? I've been looking for you guys," Nanginginig na siya dahil sa lamig, hindi siya makapag salita ng maayos.

"Didn't our group mates inform you that we're supposed to go straight to our house?" I asked.

"N-no," sagot niya.

I don't know why I'm here now and why I looked for Chloe here at the church! I don't know what's happening to me. I suddenly got worried when I saw that all my group mates were here and she was the only one missing. That's why I decided to go out and look for her, at ganito ko pa siya nadatnan.