Ch.34 | Real Reunions

(I love the pic above btw, I use it a lot in media XD ^^^)

A/n"anything" = Author notes

'I am thinking....Thinking very hard'

"I am Speaking, speaking nonsense"

F/c = Favorite color

N/n = nickname

NC = Number of Cores

"Speaking to Y/n telepathically"

[anything] = gamer notification, using a skill or gamer action

Flashback

================================================================================================================================================================

Third POV:

Martin Heidegger once said. "He who thinks great thoughts, often makes great errors" 

It isn't usually confronted, but that is correct to a degree, specially when Socrates's words are used."There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance" 

Of course all can't be taken into account without thinking about what Friedrich Nietzsche once said. 

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

And that is what happened to Y/n. Fighting Grim is one thing, they are monsters. But not real monsters, they are puppets, almost non living. The true monster in any scenario will always come back to humanity, even if it isn't about them.

For Humans are who destroy the world and who break down that which has been built. Destruction is one of Human's only functions in life. However from that destruction comes construction, what they destroy, they turn into something else, and this has always been the cycle. 

To create and then destroy. 

Destroy then create. 

To remodel and adapt.

Human nature is a curious thing.

When faced with adversity it tends to run, to hide itself in the darkest of corners never to be seen again. Not all humans are like this.

Some can push through, and face the adversity straight on. Those who are able to do so, become nothing short of sages, of wise and powerful beings which perhaps not strong in body, but extremely powerful in mind.

Y/n's POV:

[User has gained title "Primate Rage"!!!]

I punched a mountain with my bare fists and watched as it was completely evaporated. Smiling to myself I looked at my [Stats].

 ----------------------------------

[Status(Sealed)]

Name - (Y/n) (Sōsuke)

NC= 7

Allegiance: Partner of Gilgamesh/Tatsuki's Lover/ Ulquiorra's Lover/ 6th Hokage of Konohagakure/ Partner of the Government/Grandson of Ryujin/ Student of the Dragon Sin/Yumi's Father/ Aizen's Father/ Straw Hat Associate

Level - 201 (1.5T/ 5P)

Age = 16 years old

Titles - "Destroyer of Babylon" "King of Knights" "Collector" "Hard Worker" "Of the Six Paths" "Silver Dragon of Konoha" "LimitBreaker" "Grandson of the Dragon King" "Hammer Worthy" "Martial Artist" "Mori of the Dragon feet" "Last Hope of humanity" "The fastest Human" "Demon Slayer" "Best dad" "King of Sages" "Hermit" "Overachiever" "Haki Master" "Speedy" "Lucky Fukr" "Primate Rage"