Ch.65 | Rating Game pt.1

A/n"anything" = Author notes

'I am thinking....Thinking very hard'

"I am Speaking, speaking nonsense"

F/c = Favorite color

N/n = nickname

NC = Number of Cores

"Speaking to Y/n telepathically" or "sudden flashback" you'll know from context

[anything] = gamer notification, using a skill or gamer action

{Lucid Adventure}

Flashback

(A/n: This is Argen_Saiyan_UI writing, I'll try to update 1 fic every week. I also might set up a Patreon next month, I will be stockpiling some chapters right now, but don't worry I'll still aim to update 1 a week. 

Anywho.)

(Wet, this chapter's for you :p, hope you enjoy, also please answer the question I left in your discord my dude.)

================================================================================================================================================================

Y/n's POV:

{You've leveled up!}

Alright... I might've underestimated the power of the cold and the mountain. 

It was cold here – overwhelmingly so. 

I was pretty much immune to frostbite right now so that wasn't the problem, the problem was that my fingers felt like they were going to fall off –  they definitely wouldn't though.

It's kind of like when you're in an airplane but you're scared of flying. The facts say that you definitely won't fall off because of a malfunction since the chances of that happening are pretty much 0, but you're still afraid the plane will malfunction then fly into a thundercloud where lightning will hit it, bursting it into flames before the plane finally gets stranded in the sea surrounded by a thousand sharks. That's what's going through your head – it's not rational.

If I'm being honest I need my fingers for many purposes, so I'm scared to loose them, even if it is in a completely separate reality which will restore them later. 

"F-fucking cold..." I climbed up.

I was wearing armor for this, but Bamur's equipment was definitely not made for this amount of cold. 

It worked just fine before because it wasn't as cold as space! The water I brought here froze inside the bottle! ITS A SPECIAL BOTTLE MADE FOR EXTREME FUCKING TEMPERATURES!!!

Luckily there wasn't a snow-storm – that would have really fucked me over. I would've been dead if one appeared. 

I was halfway through the mountain already and the amount of mobs here is pretty minimal. There aren't a lot of them around here – most likely because it's so fucking cold. 

There could be other reasons as to why there aren't many mobs here, such as a player or NPC coming here to kill the boss and such, but normally one doesn't kill every mob in one region, that'd be absolutely impossible. 

I kept scaling the mountain without stopping, I had timer until the effectiveness of the meal I ate stopped, so I was pretty busy. 

Third POV:

Rias and her peerage stood in the main city of the game, the starting city. To the west of the city there stood a coliseum. 

"Hey Buchou, you said we have to fight fried chicken right?" Issei asked, looking around in the arena.