Ch. 44 | I remember Everthing.

A/n"anything" = Author notes

'I am thinking....Thinking very hard'

"I am Speaking, speaking nonsense"

F/c = Favorite color

N/n = nickname

NC = Number of Cores

"Speaking to Y/n telepathically" or "sudden flashback" you'll know from context

[anything] = gamer notification, using a skill or gamer action

A/n: "THis is a very unsatisfying way to end the erased memories arc, sorry about that. I didn't know how to end it XD. So here is my best shot at it so I can go into the next, much more interesting arc."

Flashback

================================================================================================================================================================

Loki's POV:

It's been a few days, and I can safely say that....

The kid is incredible. 

A monster. That's the only way he can be described in my opinion. He learns very fast, and gets stronger even faster. It was almost scary, that and his eating is that of a dragon! He eats enough for 100 people minimum! Always! It's scary!

He's spend a total of five days with us, and we already know touchy subjects we aren't supposed to talk about, and things we shouldn't say. 

There were several incidents where we did something which caused a violent reaction from him. I put a hand on my chin and reminisced about them.

Flashback:

I walked inside the small lounge room we had and looked at the new boy with the amazon sisters. They were petting his head and chuckling. 

Suddenly Rivera walked by and they pointed to her. I couldn't hear much so I tried getting closer.

"It's been a day, and Rivera already looks like your mom!" She said making me chuckle, indeed they did look like mother and son when they walked next to each other. They both had green hair and an air of maturity about them.

I instantly felt chills go down my spine.

'W-what  is this pressure?' I questioned as I felt my heart sink and my eyes widen. I looked over and saw the kid's eyes. They were crimson red with rage.

The amazon went to pet him again, but this time he slapped her hand away and stared at her with dead eyes. 

"Don't speak so casually about my mother." He stated with an aura so intense it made even me sweat. I could feel the pressure from here.

"J-jeez, calm d-down." Tione tried calming him, but the aura increased.

"That's Enough!" I said getting out of my hiding spot. I was shaking. It felt like death was grasping my heart. I could practically feel my soul leaving to heaven already. The killing intent he had on him was intense.

"All I said was that she looks like your mom! Jeez!" The amazon explained sweating. The kid grabbed his head and started shaking it uncontrolably.

It was almost impossible to breathe with the pressure around him.

"ARHHHHHH! AHHHHH" He yelled. It sounded like he was in pain.

"Mother!" He yelled holding his head in pain. Falling to his knees he held his head. Painfully.

"Get the healers!" I yelled to the others around. Barely able to move my arm with all the pressure around him.