Omake " Multiverse's Quincy #1

A/n: Omake Dedicated to NeoOverhaul, the legend who drew the image above.

================================================================================================================================================================

Third POV:

A boy wearing entirely white clothes lay down in a forest. His silvery strands mixed with the dirt, darkening in color. His crimson and golden eyes darted left and right as he stuck in the same position, letting his clothes get dirty. The boy could only think of the pain it would be to clean the high collared white tunic he was wearing. He sighed and stood up, patting his shoulders and pants, making sure to get the excess of dirt off. 

The man looked sideways and narrowed his eyes, he could hear faint whispers come from the deep forest he was on.

"The ki density of this world is quite high," mused the boy with a grin. "Guess the system brought me to Naruto," thought the boy who scratched the back of his head, making sure to take out all the dirt that might've stuck to it.

"Itachi!" he heard someone yell from inside the trees. With a grin the boy jumped back, dodging a handful of blades that stuck themselves to the ground. He stood in front of a tall man with eyes as crimson as his. The man was wearing black clothes and blue sandals.

Itachi Uchiha. There wasn't a single weeb in the world who truly loved anime and manga who did not know of his name. He was glaring quite intensively at the boy in front of him who dragged one of his feet behind him and reached out for something behind him. 

"What is your name?" asked Itachi.

The boy smirked and took out a small chain with a metallic silver cross attached to it. He placed it on his wrist and then firmly grasped the cross, keeping it inside his fist. 

"Isn't it rude to ask for one's name before giving your own?" asked the boy back with a grin. 

"Dead men don't need to know names," Itachi narrowed his eyes which slowly started to rotate, and then he disappeared from sight. 

Y/n's POV:

I saw Itachi disappear from my vision and grinned as I closed my eyes and activated my skill. He ain't getting me that easy!

With the power of my [Third Eye] skill, I could see through illusions quite easily. Not that I'd need it too much my Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan gives me some resistance as well.

Though I have those two skills, I wonder why I'm still being restricted by several roots of a tree. I looked forwards and hummed before unleashing some of my Mp in bursts of energy. I heard the sound of glass shattering as the fake reality crumbled and then looked at Itachi straight in the GOD DAMNED EYES, and smirked before scoffing. 

"Genjutsu of that level doesn't work on me," I said, silently and very so mentally crossing out something from my bucket list. 

Itachi's face was priceless, it held a hint of "Wtf?" with "Is this fucker for real" with just a pinch of "Who in the actual FUCK, is this guy?" and I almost burst out laughing. 

"I've been training to cancel out illusions, a certain someone I want to kill is very adept at them," I told Itachi whilst smirking, "I am 100% for real, Genjutsu of that level is easily canceled out by one of my skills," I told him, taking a step back to dodge his kick. He was using a mixture of Illusions with Shadow Clones to disorient me and get a hit in. I simply dodged all his attacks easily while keeping eye contact with him just for the disrespect, "And finally -- I'm the amazing, super sexy, supposedly second-to-last motherfucking Quincy!"I told him, taking one step back to dodge his fist and then taking a step forwards to get closer to him before finishing him with a kick to the chin.