Ch. 40 | Regaining a once lost power

A/n"anything" = Author notes

'I am thinking....Thinking very hard'

"I am Speaking, speaking nonsense"

F/c = Favorite color

N/n = nickname

NC = Number of Cores

"Speaking to Y/n telepathically" or "sudden flashback" you'll know from context

[anything] = gamer notification, using a skill or gamer action

Flashback

================================================================================================================================================================

Y/n's POV:

"You say you are a monster, but you look human." Spider legs said narrowing her eyes.

I pointed at myself and then tilted my head.

"I look human?" I questioned making everyone nod. I looked at the palm of my hands and then scratched my head. 

"Why do I look human?" I questioned as I looked at the others deadpan. 

I scratched the top of my head and then an image flashed in my head.

It was a feathered scarf which suddenly turned into wings.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(A/n: Just the wings)

I suddenly felt my back feel a bit heavier. 

"Huh?"

I looked left and right and then saw the wings on my back.

'WHAT THE FUCK?!' I asked in my head as I looked at the wings on my back. 

"Aude, check his back." Miss Spiderlegs said as the armored guy came up to me and inspected my back. 

I turned around and saw him making a thumbs up.

"I see." Miss Spiderlegs said walking up to me. 

She inspected me for a little while before nodding. 

"Let's head back to the main group." She said as I turned around and looked at the hurt woman with wingarms.

"What should we do with the humans?" The other girl with arm wings asked. She had red feathers. 

"Leave them here, killing them will just attract more" Spiderlegs explained.

'Hmmmm I am still confused on WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!!' I yelled internally as I walked towards her. 

"What do you think you are doing?!" I heard Spider leg ask. I looked at the chains around her and furrowed my eyebrows.

"I-its fine. Leave me here" The chained woman said weakly.