Ch. 57 | Bamur Balor the smith

A/n"anything" = Author notes

'I am thinking....Thinking very hard'

"I am Speaking, speaking nonsense"

F/c = Favorite color

N/n = nickname

NC = Number of Cores

"Speaking to Y/n telepathically" or "sudden flashback" you'll know from context

[anything] = gamer notification, using a skill or gamer action

{Lucid Adventure}

Flashback

================================================================================================================================================================

Y/n's POV:

The new players gathered arrived sooner than expected, guess I spent a lot of time in the dungeon, the moment people started appearing I started to pluck herbs from the ground, it was funny seeing people follow what I was doing – these herbs only serve two purposes.

1 - Creating potions

2 - Clearing a quest I want to clear

Unless you have the Class of Alchemist you can't exactly make potions, so it's useless to them. I put them in my pouch and then started heading north, back towards the village of NPC's near the spawn point. 

"Follow him." I heard someone whisper from behind me, I turned around and saw Kuoh's giant group following behind me, "You guys know this is an open world RPG right?" I asked, making them look amongst each other, Saji walked to the front a messed with his hair a little, "Dude, we know you know how this game works, just show us around a little." he said making me roll my eyes, "Didn't you guys go through the delta trial like me? You guys have as much knowledge about this as I do." I said, making Saji sigh and back away, he chose the class Warrior, like Issei. 

Jeez how annoying, I looked to my left and saw Aoi slipping past everyone with his girlfriend Himari, they probably joined up to make a party. 

"Look, we just want to know some good spots to level up, and you seem like the kind of guy who is good at this kind of stuff." Rias said, making me turn around and sigh. I pointed to my left, "That way you'll probably find some goblins walking around, they are a little high levelled for you, but since you are such a high group you guys should be ok." I said, walking towards the village. 

I heard a small "Thank you" from Kuoh academy and then went to the smith, I didn't think I would get the Rasaka's fang twice, but I am glad I did, because I want to take this hidden quest as well.

I entered the small smithing shop and immediately felt a small temperature increase, "Hello newcomer!" I heard the shopkeep say as I got in further, I could hear some of the people behind me laugh at my decision as they saw me enter the shop.

"The guy is entering that shop, doesn't he know there's a better smith a few miles away from this one?" I heard one of them ask. I smirked, the idiots don't know what they were talking about.

I made this game for people to see the underneath of the underneath, this is a game which cannot be seen by just the surface.

"... Like they said." said the small Dwarf coming out of the counter before sitting down.

[Bamur Balor, LvL 10]

"I am not  the best smith here." said Bamur looking down, I smirked and put a hand on his shoulder, "hey, these guys don't know what they are talking about." I said, making him take my hand off his shoulder before shaking his head, "No no, they are right. My weapons aren't that good anymore." He said, sitting down.