Ch. 62 | Don't fuck with Sage Gamblers

A/n"anything" = Author notes

'I am thinking....Thinking very hard'

"I am Speaking, speaking nonsense"

F/c = Favorite color

N/n = nickname

NC = Number of Cores

"Speaking to Y/n telepathically" or "sudden flashback" you'll know from context

[anything] = gamer notification, using a skill or gamer action

{Lucid Adventure}

Flashback

================================================================================================================================================================

Y/n's POV:

My experimenting is done!

I have been experimenting with my body for a few days now... and not in the way you are thinking!

The Asura path is probably the weirdest path of all of the ones that exist in the Rinnegan, it essentially allows you to change the structure of your body into a robot-like apperance, allowing you to make cannons out of your arms that shoot chakra beams.

I am done experimenting with this.

Before I was able to make an extra arm, now?

Well now I can make a hundred arms and legs and turn them into cannons. This has brought me one step closer to something else I want to achieve – infinite chakra.

Yes, I can use the Rinnegan to create chakra nodes which absorb chakra, but for them to be efficient I would have to pierce my whole body Pain... and If I am being honest I don't want to do that – not only because it would hurt like a bitch, but also because it would only increase my recovery slightly, not infinitely like I want.

How does the Asura path help me with infinite energy you might be asking... Well, since I can remodel my body however I was thinking, what if I take a power source and then adapt my body to be able to absorb it and then make a chakra generator?

Well it's a work in progress, so I'll see where I go.

There is another problem I have right now. Dracian said that the robed man is someone that is able to absorb my powers, that's a problem, my [Anti-Copy] skill has it's limitations, if someone absorbs me then there's not much I can do.

I smirked, that's another reason for Lucid adventure, not because it makes me immortal, but because I have another body there. If someone manages to absorb me here I have certain mechanisms *Cough* Kamui *Cough* to get out of there and go to to lucid adventure, even if they block my spacial transportation abilities I have something else, I'll just separate my soul from my body and then go to lucid adventure by connecting to another plane of reality, it's not really spacial manipulation, but spiritual in nature – and that counts.

If he absorbs my abilities then I'll just have to use another body to beat him – my problem is that if he absorbs me I'll have to somehow make my body(bodies) in Lucid adventure stronger than I am in reality.

But even so I had another idea for that as well. 

There are three ways to enter Lucid adventure. You can go by the normal means, plugging your earphones in and sleeping, if you are me then you can separate your soul which is linked to the realm and then instantly go inside that pocket dimension, and there is a third, which also only works if you are me.