Ch.17| Tournament + Orphanage

A/n"anything" = Author notes

'I am thinking....Thinking very hard'

"I am Speaking, speaking nonsense"

F/c = Favorite color

N/n = nickname

NC = Number of Cores

"Speaking to Y/n telepathically"

[anything] = gamer notification, using a skill or gamer action

Flashback

================================================================================================================================================================

Y/n's POV:

"Tokita Ohma! versuuuus Sōsuke Y/n!!!" The announcer said as me an Ohma took our stances. He came at me using Raging Fire, I smirked and burried my feer in the ground sending the resulting force up to the knee, pelvis, waist and then to the tip of my toes as I kicked. "True Nullifying spin" I said kicking as Ohma got closer to the vortex of wind around me. The moment he touched the wind he was sent Ohma to the air. 

"What on earth is happening?! Y/n managed to send Ohama flying without even touching him!" The announcer yelled

"What on earth is happening?! Y/n managed to send Ohama flying without even touching him!" The announcer yelled. I sighed and took a few steps back letting Ohma hit the floor on his back. He got up and glared at me. Dashing towards me I tensed every single muscle in my body the moment he punched. "That's!"Ohma gasped as the knuckles on his hand started bleeding. "Adamantine Kata." He observed while glaring at me. 

He continiously tried punching me but ended hurting his fists more and more while I took no damage. "If the Niko Style was weak. I wouldn't be standing tall while you bleed on the ground" I said confusing many. Ohma furrowed his brow in confusion. "On the-"

I took his hand and flipped it over. "Redirection Kata: Weeping Willow" I said as he stared at me from bellow. 

"I told you, if the [Niko Style] was weak I'd be on the ground beaten." I said leaning backwards as Ohma got up by putting his hands on the ground and pushing himself up while trying to kick me on the face. The kick missed and I had enough space to grab his leg. So did and pulled it shifting his balance making him fall down once again. "Your Fire kata and Redirection Kata are amazing. Near mastery. But the other two are kinda lacking man." I said making him glare. 

"See you are not weak because I am physically stronger(although I am), you are weaker because your martial arts mastery is lacking." I said kicking his face and taking a few steps back. Ohma got up and his skin was red with inverted eyes(black sclera and white pupil). I sighed and appeared in-front of him. "Kyouka Suigetsu"  I said striking his chest with my right open palm. 

Ohma spat blood out and his skin color went back to normal as he fell down on the floor. I stopped his heart. Advance is a forbidden technique in the [Niko Style] which allows the user to overclock his heart(make it beat much faster than intended) which increases bloodflow and over all strength of the user at the cost of their sanity, and lifespan. It's really bad for one's heart to over use it, and Ohma's at his limit.