Ch. 61 | Undead Dungeon

A/n"anything" = Author notes

'I am thinking....Thinking very hard'

"I am Speaking, speaking nonsense"

F/c = Favorite color

N/n = nickname

NC = Number of Cores

"Speaking to Y/n telepathically" or "sudden flashback" you'll know from context

[anything] = gamer notification, using a skill or gamer action

{Lucid Adventure}

Flashback

A/n: Messed up the calc for Hp recovery, sorry about that :p.

================================================================================================================================================================

Y/n's POV?

"There you are!" I heard Cassie's voice behind me, I turned around and smiled, "Hello!" I said as if nothing had transpired last time I saw her. She looked at me and nodded. 

"At least you have the acting skills of a thief." she said, making me chuckle, "The last part of your training will be the hardest." she said, making me nod. She led me to a small inn where she rented a room and then got both of us inside. I looked at her take out very thin paper from her pocket and then lay it down on the floor. 

"Okay! This is the last part of your training!" she said, making me nod, "Just walk on the paper without ripping it and you are ready!" she said making me blink, is that all I had to do? I swear I thought I made the requirements to gaining the {Light Footed} skill harder. I shrugged and then took a step inside the paper – it immediately ripped.

"Oh and don't worry about the paper, I have tons." said Cassie, sitting down and taking out a bag of chips from her inventory. I sighed and then took another step, the paper ripped again.

"This..." I thought out loud looking at the paper, "Is super thin paper." I thought making her nod. "That's the point." she said, making me nod and take another step, ripping the paper once again. I took a deep breath and tried taking a step forwards differently, this time with my tippytoes, it didn't rip! I then put all of my weight on that leg, making me stand normally – the paper rip.

"FUCK!" I said, trying again.

And again.

And again.

???'s POV: 

I was called into his office today, I wonder why, wait! No! It's not important why! I have to obey their orders for now.

I knocked on the door and heard a "Come in" the room inside was very cozy. It had many bookshelves all around it, there was one tea table on the middle of the room with four chairs facing the table, the wall closest to the table had a fireplace. 

"Welcome, do you know why we called you here?" asked my boss, he was sitting down on one of the chairs facing the tea table, he held teacup and kettle, he poured some in his teacup and then waved his arm, allowing me to seat down. "Please sit down." he said, I went towards the closest seat to me and sat down. 

"Well do you?" he asked, I looked at my boss and shook my head, "Well, there is this new game out, called Lucid Adventure. We think it is something related to the supernatural, and that it could possibly harm those that play the game."

"Oh! I've heard of that game!" I said, making my boss look at me, "Really now?" he asked, making me nod. "Yea, the person who created it is actually the grandpa of one of my childhood friends!" I told him, making my boss smile, "Well, then this is another reason to ask you for this." said my boss.