Ch. 42 | Monster vs God

A/n"anything" = Author notes

'I am thinking....Thinking very hard'

"I am Speaking, speaking nonsense"

F/c = Favorite color

N/n = nickname

NC = Number of Cores

"Speaking to Y/n telepathically" or "sudden flashback" you'll know from context

[anything] = gamer notification, using a skill or gamer action

Flashback

================================================================================================================================================================

Y/n's POV:

'I feel a deja vu from this situation.' I thought looking at my chained arms. Each arm was chains to a different side of the wall, my eyes blindfold and the cold floor definitely sparked some irritation in me. Like I'd been in this situation more than once before. 

"It looks like someone's awake." I heard someone say. I blinked under whatever was being used to cover my eyes.

"Don't bother trying to escape, the metal that's containing you is Orichalcum. It's impossible to escape, especially with the seals placed on you." I heard the human from yesterday say.

'Impossible to escape?' I questioned. 

I laughed.

I don't know why I found that part funny.

"Why are you laughing child?" I heard another voice say. The sheer pressure that entity put on me made me nervous. Not scared in anyway however. For some reason I felt like beating down whatever asshole was talking would be easy. All that his presence did was make me increase my guard. 

"S-sorry N/n-cchi" I heard Lyd say weakly. I used my Byakugan and looked around. They were all in bad condition, with several cuts and bruises. 

"You'll be sold in an auction soon, so be at your best behaviour." I head the person who was probably Dix say.

"Hmmm." I hummed looking around.

'Well shit.' I thought as I watched to see if anyone was around. There wasn't, they must be quite confident with their security.

We were in a pretty tight cage, there were a total of three people per cage. In mine were Lyd and Ray.

"Lyd-san, Ray-san can you get closer to me?" I questioned looking at the Lizardman who slowly made his way towards me.

"Hmmm" I hummed while concentrating the energy on my body to Lyd and Ray. "Kaido" I whispered as the energy enveloped them and almost instantly healed their wounds. The seal placed on me seemed to only sap only a very small amount of my energy, barely any of it really.

"Ladies and gentleman! Here's the monster auction you've awaited so much to see!" I heard them say.

"We're starting off with a bang!" I heard the auctioneer say as two people got the cage we were in and brought it to the end of a giant line filled with other boxes. 

"It's a siren! It's voice box is in great condition, of course we've put a magic item on her throat so she doesn't do anything with such a beautiful voice!" The auctioneer said as I felt my heart beat harder, not faster. I could practically feel the rage already, and they weren't even selling me yet.

'I will break all of these asshole's skulls' I thought.

Several boxes went by and several of the Xenos that I knew were bought, and I couldn't do anything about it.