Ch.50 | The warning

A/n: "anything" = Author notes

'I am thinking....Thinking very hard'

"I am Speaking, speaking nonsense"

N/n = nickname

NC = Number of Cores

"Speaking to Y/n telepathically" or "sudden flashback" you'll know from context

[anything] = gamer notification, using a skill or gamer action

Flashback

================================================================================================================================================================

Y/n's POV:

After a lecture by Sakura - which I tuned out of my brain - I went inside and sat down with the family. Being with Sasuke was quite nice, seeing him grow up in a screen, and being part of him growing up were two entirely different things.

"So you will come and see the Chunin exams uncle?" asked Sarada, she seemed extremely excited. I sighed internally while closing my eyes. From what I understood the Chunin exams were a week from now which meant I could not even go see it. But the moment I thought about giving up a blue screen appeared in-front of me.

[Quest Title: Lunar menace:

Description: Protect the people of Konoha from the Ōtsutsuki!

Rewards: No one dies

Failure: Konoha perishes]

[Accept]/[Refuse]

"What is it uncle?" Sarada asked a little bummed out. The reward was honestly quite garbage when compared to others, but it would allow me to stay until the end of the Chunin exams. "It seems that the entity keeping me in the other world has allowed me to stay here until the Chunin Exams end." I smirked at their reactions. They all widened their eyes.

"What would usually happen?" Sasuke asked, gave him a closed eyed smile. "Usually I'd be forced to go back to that other world, it seems he's making an exception." I said looking at the palm of my hand.

"R-Really?!" She asked with a wide smile on her face as she jumped up from the dinner table, cheering. "So you'll be training me?" She asked, making me smile and nod.

"Yea and myself." I told her, surprising her as she took a step back and looked at as if I had grown a second head. "You need training in what?" Sarada asked as I smiled and looked at Sasuke.

"Well, I haven't learned a single jutsu with the exception of the [Shadow Clone] and would like to learn something new." I told her, smiling as her mouth hung open.

"Anyways, I promised to tell you stories about my adventures, no?" I asked looking at her, she nodded and I looked at Sakura and Sasuke who nodded, telling me that I could go ahead.

"Well, let's start by the time I was forced by an entity to go to another world. I lost all the memories I had." I saw her eyes widen in surprise as I told her about my adventures in the Danmachi universe.

"T-That's incredible!" She said, making me nod.

"I-I have a question uncle." Sarada shyly pressed both her index fingers together and looked at me with the corner of her eyes.

"Shoot." I told her, smiling.

"They say you have powerful reliques which you used against Kaguya in the war. The dragon staff." She said with a star for eyes. I chuckled nervously. 'They mean my Yeoui don't they?' I sighed and nodded. Getting up from my seat and then walking to the living room I stretched my right hand.