Ch. 73 | Torturous Training.

A/n"anything" = Author notes

'I am thinking...Thinking very hard'

"I am Speaking, speaking nonsense"

F/c = Favorite color

N/n = nickname

NC = Number of Cores

"Speaking to Y/n telepathically" or "sudden flashback" you'll know from context

[anything] = gamer notification, using a skill or gamer action

{Lucid Adventure}

Flashback

================================================================================================================================================================

Third POV:

Genryusai Yamamoto stood in front of his grandson. Y/n Aizen sat down in lotus position, surrounded by the captains of the Gotei 13, who were trying to train the boy's mind. This was an old ritual, meant to give the user control over their own mind and emotion by repeatedly forcing them to re-live the worst moment in their life. Usually, only one captain would be needed to perform this ritual, however, it did not surprise Genryusai that his grandson needed all 13, after all, his grandson had always been more powerful than most. Still, the old captain couldn't help but be surprised by the fact that his grandson was forced to seal his power so the captains of the Gotei 13 were able to penetrate his mind. 

It also surprised him that his grandson asked them to train him, from his strength alone Yamamoto wouldn't be surprised if he was capable of beating every single shinigami in current existence. Even with his power sealed his soul exuded such a thick and dense aura it was almost solid. 

It had only been a few seconds inside Y/n's mind, but the captains already seemed to be struggling. A few minutes later Rukia Kuchiki opened her eyes and started panting. 

"That is the most broken and split mind I've ever seen," she said, wiping sweat from her forehead before looking back at Yamamoto and sighing, "Yamamoto-sama, we will need more to join to help with this, could you call the retired captains?" asked Rukia, getting into lotus position again and re-entering Yamamoto's grandson's mind.

Yamamoto soon called all the retired captains he could. Immediately after, he sensed the spiritual pressure of some of them in the Seretei, and in just a second, they all appeared in front of the head captain. 

In front of the head, the captain was four people who shunpoed the moment Yamamoto called, he was surprised they all appeared so quickly.

"Is my idiot nephew here?" Yoruichi asked, crossing her arms. She looked around and noticed the 13 captains surrounding Y/n, "What's happening here?" she questioned with a raised eyebrow.