Ch.46 | Tale of The Rebellion King

A/n"anything" = Author notes

'I am thinking....Thinking very hard'

"I am Speaking, speaking nonsense"

F/c = Favorite color

N/n = nickname

NC = Number of Cores

"Speaking to Y/n telepathically" or "sudden flashback" you'll know from context

[anything] = gamer notification, using a skill or gamer action

Flashback

================================================================================================================================================================

Y/n's POV:

"Hey Y/n, would you like to come in to drink some tea?" She asked in-front of the rundown church in Kuoh.

I looked at it and could practically feel corrupted holy magic emanating from it.

"Sure, I have nothing else to do." I replied walking inside with her.

"Are you religious Aizen?" Asia asked, making me shake my head. For some reason my chest compressed and I felt a deep hatred.

'There they are again. My hatred is spiking.' I thought as I walked inside the church. Inside I saw three women and one man. I already knew who these were.

Raynair, Mittelt, Kalawarner and Dohnaseek. I honestly wanted to smash their skulls while burning them, but one thing prevented me from doing so. The fact that I was smiling sweetly towards them. They were in their human form, but I could feel their Fallen Angel [Reikaku] from the other side of the city if I turned it on(keeping it on was annoying because it would register everyone in the city).

"Oh my Asia! Is this your boyfriend?!" Raynair asked teasingly as she ran towards me and grabbed my right arm. I simply swatted it away.

"Not comfortable with having strangers touch me like that." I told her with little emotion in my tone.

"Oh my! Is Ray-Ray getting shut down already?!" The pipsqueak asked walking towards me. I looked at her emotionlessly.

"He is cute. Does he know about..." She asked Asia who widened her eyes before shaking her head.

"Shame." She said as I looked with the corner of my eye Dohnaseek approaching me.

"I called him here so we could drink tea, that's not a problem right?" Asia asked sweetly as I slowly felt like I had to kill these fallen angels. My anger towards them wasn't leaving. My hatred only grew stronger and stronger.

Until I took breath and then touched my locket. I calmed down and kept staring at them. I wasn't angry for no reason. I was angry by the fact they'd kill innocent people without any reason at all.

"Chill mama's boy! You've been way more emotional since we returned from Danmachi!" Dracian told me in my head.

"If they are bothering the young master, then just kill them." Ithy said as I pondered that possibility.

"Hey! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE VOICE OF REASON HERE!!!" He yelled in my head, which gave me a slight headache.

'DRACIAN SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU'RE GIVING ME A FUCKING HEADACHE YOU FUCKING WINGUED LEACH!!!' I mentally yelled. Hearing some silence I sighed.

I felt my [Reikaku] spike to my left and then turned around to see Dohnaseek wield a light spear. He was about to throw it my way when I felt my [Reikaku] spike from above.