Ch. 75 | Kokabiel and Freed

A/n"anything" = Author notes

'I am thinking...Thinking very hard'

"I am Speaking, speaking nonsense"

F/c = Favorite color

N/n = nickname

NC = Number of Cores

"Speaking to Y/n telepathically" or "sudden flashback" you'll know from context

[anything] = gamer notification, using a skill or gamer action

{Lucid Adventure}

Flashback

================================================================================================================================================================

Third POV:

Rias Gremory was held up by Kokabiel, his hand was squeezing her neck as he laughed. Kokabiel was a fallen angel who somehow had gained immense strength over a week, for some reason he managed to attain seven pairs of wings instantly. His appearance had also tremendously changed. 

Kokabiel had been a pale man resembling a classic dnd elf except with black hair and crimson sclera and black irises, he wore black and purple bishop robes and was always seen with his sadistic and crazed grin.

Now, however, Kokabiel's paler than usual skin was completely white. He had lost his bishop-like clothes and instead wore only baggy, ripped pants. His facial expression was hidden by a bone-like mask on his face with purple tribal markings going through it, his wings seemed to have the armor of the same material, and on the middle of his chest was a black hole.

"AhAhHAHaHAhAhhAhA!" laughed Kokabiel. He hadn't spoken a word since the fight started, almost like he had lost all sense of reason and was acting on pure instinct. 

"DURANDAL!" yelled Xenovia, swinging her blade at the fallen angel, only to have it repelled by the monster's hardened skin. Xenobia's eyes widened seeing her holy blade be repelled so easily and effortlessly, "I-Impossible," she said, getting hit by the wing of the fallen angel and being sent flying across the schoolyard and into the school, destroying the building. 

"XENOVIA" yelled Irina, trying to catch up to her friend to help, only to get stopped by Freed Sellzen, who had also changed, he also had a hole on his chest and a mask with tribal markings all over it. He also had the fuzed Excalibur in his hands. He swung it towards Irina, cutting her shoulder and making her fall on her back, painfully clenching her teeth. 

Both Gremory and Sitri's peerages were down, defeated, and painfully moving on the ground, tortured both by their wounds, but by the sight of not being able to help their comrades in need. They were unable to do anything to help. 

"BrINnG Me ThE SOuL PrINCe!!!!!!!" yelled Kokabiel, whose voice had been deformed and twisted into a horrifying screech capable of striking fear into the bodies and souls of every single being in that yard.

Gremory, who was at the mercy of Kokabiel held on to his arm and tried to remove herself from his grasp, using all her strength to push herself out of his hand. Kokabiel noticed and threw Gremory.

"SoUL PrINCe!!!" yelled Kokabiel, almost like he was pained.

Kokabiel and Freed's eyes widened when they sensed two powerful presences walk into school grounds. 

One of the two walking into the grounds stopped in front of Issei who used all of his strength to look at who had arrived. It was a tall man, he couldn't see much of him due to his angle, but the air around him felt familiar.