•FORTY NINE•

Age is just a number

"This is wrong," Stephen said breathlessly with his hands-on on her waist.

"It's perfectly legal"

"It still feels wrong..."

The way Stephen was talking made you think he was gonna end it right there. But as he picked her up and carried her to his room showed this wasn't the end. Not even close.

The part of him that couldn't risk ruining his career screamed for him to stop it there but once he saw her naked that all flew out of the window and he only had one thing in his mind.

"I need you"

***

Stephen was the first to wake up, Aria had her thin arms wrapped around his torso with her head on his chest.
He traced imaginary shapes on her naked back while she slept peacefully making up the sleep she didn't get last night.

He watched her as her body slowly moved with every breath she took.

His sanity running low for the last couple of hours.

It was wrong.

He had a career that was open to the public eye

How could he be so stupid

She's too young for him

She lightly moved her hand up from his chest to his face.

"It's not wrong stop thinking about it."

Stephen furrowed his eyes in confusion and shock. How did she know what he was thinking?

"Your body tensed and your breathing changed  I'm not a mind reader"

Stephen chuckled after sighing.

"You know we shouldn't be doing this"

Aria sat up with a blanket wrapped around her.
"How do you figure? I'm 18"

"Yea and I'm 27. It's too big of an age difference"

"You say this after you get me in bed?"
She said almost hurt.

"It's not like that. People are gonna have a problem with this."

"Why are you so hung up on everybody else's opinion? The only people who should have an opinion about us is us!"

"It's not that simple"

"Yes, it is. You just don't want to admit it."

He sat up and put his hands on his head in frustration.
He's tried time and time again to explain to Aria how wrong this was but she couldn't see it from his point of view, or at least refused.

"Tell me right now are you even interested in me? Because I'm not gonna sit here wasting my time when you don't even want me"

"Aria we have been through this I am in love with you. But this can't work..."

She laughed out of pity before getting up with a blanket wrapped around her and headed to the bathroom.

After slamming the door shut she quickly got dressed.