•FIFTY FIVE• pt two

Stephens P.O.V

"Hold up man. You did what?" Seth questioned his brother. He wasn't sure if he heard what he thought he did.

"I got her pregnant on purpose. I wanted this. I didn't think she would be as against this as she is, she just freaked out"

"Well, I think I know why she just found out she's pregnant in high school. Are you stupid?"

"A little bit I think so..."

"Why would you do something so stupid, Stephen?"

Stephen didn't think Seth would be this upset but then again he didn't think Camila would be that upset either so it hasn't been a good experience for him.

"I don't know man... condoms suck?"

"You really are as dumb as you look..."

Stephen took his focus away from his brother after feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket.
He saw Camila's name and a text asking him what he was doing.
He quickly answered her trying not to make her any more upset than she already was.
She asked if he could come over and he of course agreed.

He walked into the kitchen where his parents were sitting.
"Hey I'm gonna run over to Camilas for a little bit"

"Okay but only for a little bit you've been over there a lot"

I nodded my head at my mother before hearing Seth laugh from the other room.
I walked out not missing the chance to smack my brother in the back of the head.

Once I got to Camila's I only made it to her porch before he heard screaming coming from inside the house.

I quickly opened the door and walked in seeing Camila's parents screaming at her while she sat there taking it with tears streaming down her face.

"You whore! How could you let this happen!"

I was being filled with anger as I watched the abuse in front of him.

"Oh and that stand guy that's responsible is here"

Both her parents turned and looked at me giving me the angriest expression I had ever seen.
I turned to look and Camila but she only mouthed "just go" while continuing to cry.

"She's right you should go... but she better go with you"

I was beyond angry and I've been here for less than two minutes.

"Don't you think you guys are being a little unfair?"

Her mom turned in her direction narrowing her eyes at her.
"Get your shit and get out."

They both walked out of the room, you could only hear their bedroom door close in the distance.
I rushed to Camila and took her into a hug while she cried harder into my chest.
I kissed the top of her head and rubbed her shoulders while her cries continued.

"Come on let's go get your stuff" I whispered in her ear.
I grabbed her hand and pulled her up from the couch, she didn't want to get up I know she didn't but it was obvious she didn't have any other choice.

We went upstairs and grabbed her stuff, it was at this moment I thanked the lord she was never one of much stuff.
We grabbed the bags of things and went down to my car Camila didn't say a thing to her parents before leaving.