•TWENTY SIX•

Hi, I'm Hailey, I'm a 19-year-old college student, I go to duke university.
I'm currently studying to be a Physical Therapist, and I'm in my second year which is so far going well. I'm known for dating golden state warriors point guard Stephen Curry I met him two years ago checking out some colleges in California, we ran into each other and started talking and then eventually started dating.

I'm currently laying in bed waiting for Stephen to call, he calls every night at 10 unless he has a game, it's been our routine for as long as we've been together. It's not normal for him to not call or at least text me to tell me he's late. I texted him "hey" and put my phone down and started watching some Netflix after a half an hour I called him and he didn't pick up, I laid down on the couch and fell asleep after 2 more hours of waiting. I woke up the next morning to no good morning text or anything so I started to worry a little bit, I called his mom to ask him if she's heard from Stephen, she said he texted her this morning and seemed fine, and I was kinda mad about that, I'm glad he's okay, but why is he ignoring me?

After eating and getting ready for the day I heard a knock at the door, I went to answer it and there stood the 6'3 jerk that I am absolutely in love with, I immediately hugged him and something just felt off with him.

"What's wrong?" I furrowed my eyebrows trying to read him.

"Can we talk?" He looked...broken.

"Yeah sure, come in" I shut the door after he walked in and went to the couch to sit with him

"I made a mistake.. and I never meant to do something like this.. it was an accident" he struggled to get his words out, as I slowly backed away from him scared of what was gonna come next even though I already knew...

"I went out last night and there was this girl.. and I don't know what happened but she came home with me...and I'm so sorry, " he said with his head down occasionally looking up at me

"I promise you, baby, it meant absolutely nothing to me it was a mistake I wasn't thinking straight"

" Yea..uh you should go"

"Please don't do this"

"Please just leave"

"Baby"

"Steph, go."

He looked me in the eyes slowly shaking his head. He looked destroyed. His eyes were red, obviously tired...

"What did I do..." I asked trying not to cry which was harder then it should've been.

"You didn't do anything baby I promise, it's just you were so far away and I was alone, and I missed you-"

"Yea if you missed me you could've just called me"

"I know, I don't know why I did it, it was so stupid... she meant nothing"

"Well, she must've meant something if she was worth our relationship, trust... heart."

"I was in the wrong"

"You have a game tomorrow you should go home"

"Please just talk to me"

I stood up walking him to the door, as soon as he walked out I slide down the door and started crying.