•TWENTY TWO•

Don't mess with my girl

JORDANS P.O.V
Right now I am getting ready for my fiancé's basketball game he is no other then Wardell Stephen Curry the two time MVP back to back champion star point guard on the golden state warriors. I am going simple so I loosely curled my long dark brown hair and put on very minimal makeup, once I was finished I put on jeans with rips in the knee and a white golden state warriors shirt and finished the look with black heeled boots. Once I was dressed I went downstairs to hang out with Stephen before we had to leave for his game, it's not a lot of time together but we take what we can get.

Our whole relationship has been working around very busy schedules, when we started dating we saw each other for about two days out of the week before we had to go 3 months without seeing each other, we managed to get through a year and a half of very little time together other than texting and the occasional phone call.
When we got engaged we got to celebrate for 3 days together before he left on a tour for the whole summer.
I've gotten used to it but just because I'm used to it doesn't make it any less lonely, my love for him is bigger than my hatred for the distance. We don't live together because it goes it's not something we believe in before marriage and I think our parents would kill us but we do spend as much time at each other's houses as possible when he's home.

Stephen is home for most the month except for two away games which aren't even that long so I am on cloud nine with all the Stephen time I get these next couple weeks, tonight we are going to dinner after his game and we will hopefully be celebrating a win.

STEPHENS P.O.V.                           Game time**
I am putting my shoes on so we can play we were playing the Houston rockets tonight it was an exciting game always loved the challenge when we played them.

When we walked out unto the court I of course got the biggest cheers from my girl Jordan, I smiled and winked at her before going to my team. When the rockets came out I couldn't help but notice an awful lot of Staring coming from James harden and not at me but at Jordan... I'm very territorial especially when it comes to Jordan if there's one thing I don't mess with, it's her.

I was shaken out of my thought when my teammate Draymond tapped my shoulder I set my focus back on the game or at least warm-ups. I looked at Jordan but she was on her phone not paying any attention to the eyes on her. But finally, it's game time.

I was doing good, not great but good. I've been watching the court but mostly James I couldn't stop watching him as he watched my girl.
It wasn't a big deal until he started the trash-talking, I think their 15 point lead got to his head but it's only the 2nd I have so much left to give, I'm just warming up.

It was half time and James went over to Jordan and was talking to her, you could tell she was a little uncomfortable with how she was smiling, she kept looking over at me as if she needed saving. I put my ball down and went over to her she looked at me and for the first time since half time started she gave a real genuine smile, I smiled back at her and when James turned around and looked at me he shook his head and walked away as he was walking away he kept checking back at her and when he got to the other side of the court he stood and watched, I took my moment and grabbed Jordan's face to kiss her.

She knew me probably better then I knew myself she took my hand as I had my eyes glued to the other side of the court.

"Don't worry about him baby, I'm yours."

I nodded at her and smiled.
"I know baby. Now I gotta go beat him."
I kissed her cheek getting ready to leave.

"I hope you mean I'm the game and not physically."

"We'll see," I shouted walking away.

We were setting up to start the second half of the game when of course the man who has not left me alone the whole night stood right in front of me.

"Hey, when I win I'm gonna take your girl out."

I smirked at him and the game started.

The next play had not gone as planned when Houston got the ball and scored on us again.

"I think we are gonna go out for sushi."

I had enough at that moment I got the ball and got my layup. They were going for another shot when I stole the ball and scored a 3, I turned Around "she doesn't like seafood. Or you."
I went on to score 35 points in the second half and most of them were on James. We were seconds from the end buzzer when I walked up to James. "Go tell your team what you did to them." I smiled and walked over to Jordan to go celebrate our win.