•THIRTY FIVE•

"Stephen we can fix this" Addison was pleading.

She had been texting her boyfriend from their apartment that was feeling less and less like home every time they fought and Stephen, well Stephen was out of town yet again.

"How Addison? How would you like to fix this?"

"I don't know right now..."

"My point! You never know when to do this or when to do that."

"Then how is walking away from the situation better?"

"We need space, Addison... it's for the best"

This is not the first fight the couple has experienced, not even close, but it is the first time those words have been said.

"I can't believe you're doing this..."

"It's better then sitting here and pretending everything is okay"

Addison knew her boyfriend well enough to know he was far from calm while texting her from his hotel room.

"That's what you think I'm doing? Because you know that's not true."
"I just want this to be fixed"
"I want things to be like before you left..."

"Now it's about my job? You said you were fine with all of this before we got together! You can not blame me for doing something I love!"

"I'm not Stephen! But you and I both know things have changed since you left."

"I'm sorry that things aren't going the way we planned it and it's harder then we thought but that's the thing Addison we both took a risk with this tour... and I think it's time we take a break..."

"You know what happens when couples take breaks..."

"Why do you always look at the bad side of everything Addison. Baby, I still love you and I want us to work, that's why I think this is best"

"Fine Stephen lets take a break then... maybe things will be different when you get back"

And with that their conversation was over.
Stephen and Addison weren't prepared for this next step in Stephens career, they are used to the out of town games and the nights spent alone but a couple of months ago his management team had an idea for this tour where Stephen would go all around the world and teach basketball in all new places.
It's only the first part of a four-part tour and their relationship has already suffered from it which was Addison's fear when he first told her about the whole thing.

She went to bed unsure of where she stood with Stephen, where their relationship would end up after this trip, if that love they once had for each other was a little more limited then they knew...

____

Addison sat on the couch staring at the black tv screen in silence the only noise heard was Stephens ringtone from the dozens of texts he has been sending since early this morning.

"My flight got delayed and I know that's something you could care less about right now"

"And I know you've probably seen the new story about me... it's everywhere"

"Please don't believe them... I swear I didn't hook up with her..."

"She came up to me! She asked me to buy her a drink and I said no"

"You can ask anybody that was there baby!"

"Ask Chris and Bryan I swear!"

"Please believe me..."

***
LOOK WHO FINALLY POSTED!!

I need to stop making cheating ones about Stephen... I know he's a good guy😂

Hope you guys liked it feed back helps me a ton🙏