Chapter 50 Winter break

A/n this winter is only Harry's sixth year the potion for Voldermort is the following winter.

Snape went to Dumbledore's Office and said "I am going home for the winter break my animagus doesn't want to stay here during winter." Dumbledore twinkled with a smile and said "That time of year, wow I wish you luck in finding your mate."Snape went out of the office and went to his fire place and headed home. When Snape arrived he settle in for the night and read some more on the ' Wizard's with Disabilities ' book. He wanted to know of everything about Potter's uniqued disability.

In the castle Harry and his friends were saying good bye to see the next term. Hermione asked "Where are going to do this summer?" Harry replied "To my ancestors home, I believe there's a doe in the woods that's dying to meet me." Ron said "Wow that time already, I hope the doe doesn't work you out." Harry said "That's what I am scared off luckily my voice changes when I am the animagus." Hermione and Ron smiled and waved Harry off. They enjoyed their break. Harry arrived at Stinchcombe on time and met Lindfred and he said "Wow that was a quick year."Harry said "Yeah it was, my animagus is very excited to go the sanctuary." Lindred said "Go upstairs and get settled and you can go tomorrow." Harry went upstairs and got settled he got into his pjammas and had dinner then he went to the library to read about the love potion. He found out that  six ingredient were needed they were ◾Ashwinder eggs,◾Rose thorns, ◾Peppermint, ◾Powdered Moonstone,◾Pearl Dust and ◾Rose Petals. He thought "The reverse of these ingredients were  ◾A  Firewig egg, ◾ Thistle thorns, ◾Lavender oil, ◾ Powered Sunstone, ◾ Diamond dust and ◾A Tulips Flower. Harry thought "Those ingredients are hard to come by but the sunstone is hard because I need boil a moonstone at the right temperature and it would changes from milky colours to warm orange colour." Harry went to bed and slept on his discovery.

In the morning after breakfast harry changed into his stag and headed to the sanctuary. There were a lot of deer in the forest  that day. He looked around and saw his doe all by her lonesome he wondered over and said "Hey there beautiful." The doe looked up and saw the fawn she talked  to during the summer was now a handsome stag. The doe said "I see the summer has treated you well."  the stag said "Yeah I was a fast grower, I wasn't supposed to be a full adult stag until next year but since meeting you I grew up quicker." The doe was touched by the kind gesture and said "Wow I didn't realise that could happen." The stag said "What can I say I am full of surprises." The doe  tried to figure out which wizard this was and couldn't picture anyone. The doe asked "Do I know your human wizard form?" the stag replied "You probably do know my wizard, he's very mature for his age, let's just say he had to grow up quickly for most young wizards." The doe was crossed and stumped, that information didn't help at all. The doe asked "Will I be shocked when I find out?" The stag replied "Yeah you probably will because he's graduated a year early than most students." The doe panicked and was perplexed and asked "Why hasn't he told to me sooner?" The stag replied "Because he was scared how you would react because he was shocked when he saw your form take place in the castle that day." The doe said "Wow, Harry you have come along way since fifth year." The stag said "What can I say Severus you didn't believe me for a sometime now." The doe said "I am not cross, I am just surprised that it took you so long to tell me." The stag asked "How would you tell your professor that a student fancies you and were destined to be soul mates?" The doe replied "Must have been had for you." The doe and stag walked together and found a cave and stayed the night.