Chapter 60 Graduation and the future

In the night time Harry was dreaming. Well he thought he was dreaming, then a strange figure appeared he said "Well done Harry Potter you have passed my test."Harry said "Merlin Where am I?" Merlin said "Your mind and soul has become one so you in a place where only you can go." Harry said "Wow, this is incredible,what can I do here?' Merlin said "Something you can't do on earth until you are very old and have an unfortunate accident." Harry gulped and said "Have I died because I got my new gift." Merlin said "No no you haven't died, yes this place is only accessible for people who have died, but you my wonderful wizard are the master of death which means you can come and go here as you please." Harry said "Wow, and I thought my powers when I am awake were powerful." Merlin said "You haven't seen the rest follow me." Harry followed and stopped and couldn't believe his eyes and said "Mum,dad is that you." James said "Wow son, you are so special well done." Lily said "Merlin here has been explaining what you been doing when you are down on earth, wow you are wonderful."

Harry couldn't speak and said "I thought getting married and having a daughter was the best part of my life, seeing you both makes my journey extra special." Merlin said "I am so glad you said that because there's a special portrait going to be in my library and your ancestor's library as well and I am going to teach your parents how to be a ghost just like me." Harry said "oh my gosh thank you that's the best graduation gift ever, I think no one could topple that."

Harry felt like his body was walking up Severus was saying "Hey husband it's time for you to graduate." Harry opened his eyes and smiled and said "Severus I got my last gift and it's the best thing ever." Severus looked at him confused and asked "Okay what can you do now." Harry said "I'll show after graduation." Severus said "Fine but this is the last surprise." Harry said "Oh come on you marry Harry Potter the wizard that always get surprises." Severus grumbled and said "Yep and don't forget because that's my favorite thing about you."

The big day arrived and all the students were in the grand hall. Everyone from seventh year was dressed smartly. Harry was too giddy. Hermione said "Calm down Harry." Harry said "I can't. I learned something wonderful." Hermione said "Wow, I thought you had learned everything." Harry said "surprisingly Merlin got one more gift for me and it's brilliant." Hermione said "Looking forward to hearing all about it."

Dumbledore made his speech of about the graduate who's getting diploma and what interesting future each witch and wizard were going to have. Dumbledore said each witch and wizards name one by one and they came up and received their diploma. Then it was Harry's turn. He went to the stage and got his diploma and looked in the audience. He gasped in shock, he saw his parents as ghosts clapping. Then he went off the stage and went back to his seat. Hermione asked "Why did you gasp?" Harry replied "Erm no reason, you are going to be coming to my ancestor house later today." Hermione said "Okay." But very suspicious like Hermione was very intrigued.
Everyone cheered and celebrated. The staff members and Dumbledore went towards Harry and asked "Why did you gasp on stage?" Harry replied "Simple reason we all need to go to my ancestors right away."

In a matter of seconds, Everyone that has helped Harry through out him learning about his disability arrived at his ancestor house. Lindfred asked "Why are you all here?' Harry replied "Because you got a new painting in the library and Merlin's library is too small for everyone to fit inside." Lindfred "Oh, I didn't even know I had one." Harry said "It arrived last night."

Everyone followed Harry to the library where Merlin was floating. He said "Good evening everyone, you need to be able too see me to see what Harry is currently seeing, brace yourself." Everyone could see Merlin then two new ghosts appeared. Remus and Sirius gasped in shock. Tom said "Wait a minute didn't I kill the both of you." James said "Yes Tom glad to see you didn't kill my son after all." Tom fainted. When he woke up he said "I am so sorry James and Lily, by the way your son is amazing." Severus couldn't believe his eyes and said "Lily wow your a ghost now that's impossible." Harry said "Honey no it's not because Merlin can teach anyone in heaven to become a ghost."Severus asked "That's why you gasped at graduation and your wonderful dream?' Harry replied "Yeah turns out when I go to sleep I can transport myself to heaven and talk to my parents." Lily said "I wish muggles could see ghosts." Harry said "Mum you are brilliant." Then Harry Potter looked at Merlin and asked "If you possessed someone do they get the gift to see you afterwards?' Merlin replied "Okay your mind is far too advance, if it's possible then muggles can see Hogwarts." Harry said "Well it's your fault that I passed all five powers." Merlin laughed "Yeah that's true. Okay bring your aunt and uncle here."

Harry went to his aunt and uncle's house and said 'You are going to meet my ancestor and someone special." Petunia Vernon and Dudley went to the manor. Merlin possessed all three people and asked "Can you see me?" Petunia said "Yeah you are a ghost who are you?' Merlin replied "I am Merlin who built Hogwarts." Harry said "That's fantastic, aunt petunia there's another ghost that wants to meet you." Lily floated to her sister and said "Hey petunia it's your sister Lily." Petunia gasped and smiled "Oh my gosh Lily, wow this is amazing."  Dumbledore's asked Merlin "Can you make my sister a ghost?" Merlin replied "Certainly Albus, You'll have the exact same portrait in your brother's pub as well." Dumbledore's smiled.
Everyone celebrated at Linfred's house.

Far of in the distance in the future. Harry's working at the ministry to teach about disability and the seven extra ghosts living in Hogwarts, he visits now and again to check on his husband and his daughter Reid, she's on her fifth year at Hogwarts. During potion class they are learning the non addictive sleep potion. She giggles because it's her dad's favorite potion to make. Tom and Bellatrix had a daughter she's in her third year her name is Delphine.
Ron is a goalie at Quidditch. He doesn't have a team he plays for. He's just a spare goalie if the teams need one he get's to watch every Quidditch match which is exciting. Hermione is aide to head of ministry which is Kingsley Shacklebolt.
Albus Dumbledore enjoyed his retirement. He spends most of his days talking to his sister and his brother when they both come to visit.
Everyone everywhere is enjoying life and there's always something new happening and life goes on.