Chapter 53 the war before the dark lord

A/N I know nothing of the third fantastic beast film this is my version. I don't add the obscure into the story.
It took a while for Dumbledore to speak, he finally said "Well how did the elder wand come into my posession was with a story about me and my good friend Grindelwald. The story starts before the muggle Second World War. I wasn't able to fight because me and Grindelwald did a blood pack when we were at school. We promise how hairy our situation happened we promised not to fight each other. My students Newt Scamander with his clever pet Niffler and got the pendent and we were working out how to unbind the contract we took. It took a while to figure out but we had the best idea. Newt added his own blood to the pendant and it broke instantly and I was ready to find Grindelwald."
Harry was happy listening to the story and asked "What happened to Grindelwald?" Dumbledore carried on with his story and said "Well it was the end of the muggle Second World War. The threat posed by Grindelwald and his plans for world domination became so dire that the Wizarding world. I was going to intervene. It was the only way to finally confront my old friend in an epic duel. In the end, I finally won the duel and took my friends wand, the Elder Wand of Deathly Hallows fame. The ministry captured Grindelwald and is subsequently imprisoned in Nurmengard in Austria. Where he is today." Pompfrey and Harry enjoyed the story. Harry was intrigued and asked "Did you ever forgive Grindwald?" Dumbledore replied "No, I really wanted too." Harry asked "Could it be the wand that was controlling Grindelwald? Because there's some connection to this wand that feels strange." Dumbledore was intrigued and felt the wand and nothing happened and said "I don't think the wand belong's to me anymore because I don't feel any connection." Harry said"Yeah, I feel the power and it's strong, I might need to try something." Harry put the two wands on a nightstand and walked a good meter back and took a deep breath in and out and said "Accio wand." Then suddenly both wands moved and landed on Harry's hands. Pompfrey and Dumbledore were shocked and said "Wow Harry that's fantastic." 

Harry smiled and wondered and asked "Dumbledore, the students are coming tomorrow and we don't have a potion Professor what's going to happen?" Dumbledore replied "I am sending a letter out to my old colleague and he'll hopefully get back to me until then Harry please don't get to mad but can you please teach?" Harry was more overwhelmed by the question and replied "Headmaster, I would be honoured, I always wondered if I could be a professor. Thank you for this great opportunity." Dumbledore smiled and left back to his office. Pomfrey went to see if she has enough potions. Harry want to the lab where Severus worked and looked up the potion he could be teaching.

The next day the train arrived with all the students plus the new first year student as well. Dumbledore asked Harry "Do you mind sitting where Severus sat please?" Harry gulped and replied "Okay I can do that." They both headed to the great hall Dumbledore sat at his usual spot and Harry sat where Severus would have sat. All first years have been sorted. Dumbledore made an announcement. "welcome back to another year of Hogwarts. There has been a change in staff. Professor Snape couldn't be joining us for a couple of weeks, so I have made Harry Potter temporary professor until I have found an replacement, I hope you embrace the change and make Harry Potter have a good week. On another note professor Moody will be teaching defense until the winter break then it's someone different. that is all." 

Everyone started their breakfast. Hermione couldn't believe seeing Harry sitting at the staff table she wondered why he was filling in for professor Snape. Draco looked at Hermione and said "Hey Hermione the reason Harry is filling in is because he knocked up my godfather and he's waiting for the news when my godfather goes into labour." Hermione gasped and said "Thank you and how do you know?" Draco replied "My father told me because you know who staying with him." Hermione gasped in shock and so did Ron. He couldn't believe his ears and asked "Why is you know who not attacking harry?" Draco replied "Because you know who wants Harry to make him a potion."  Harry could see his friends talking to Draco which concerned him and looked at the headmaster and asked "Why is Draco taking to my friends?" Dumblefore replied "Oh Draco just explaining why Professor Snape's not here and why you are temporarily Professor." Harry said "That's good I was worried that I would have to explain."  Dumbledore said "Harry your first class is going to be Gryffindor and Slytherin first year." Harry smiled and got off his seat and proceed for his first class.