Chapter 36 an inresting encounter

Inside Malfoy's manor, Lucius, Voldemort and some followers were having a meeting. Voldemort said, "This pamphlet tells us that Potter has something called autism. I haven't heard of this disability in the Potter family before." Lucius cautiously said, "My lord, since your surname is Riddle you are able to research your own family tree, of which the Potters are part, and see which Potter had the disability." Voldemort said, "Finally, my surname has some use after all." Voldemort found his family tree and saw all his ancestors, both the muggle ancestors and the Potter generation. However he saw no name the stuck out. He wondered and wondered but nothing came of it. He was so confused.

Back in the Potter manor, Harry was practicing his animagus skills and how to talk in his animagus form. Sirius was so impressed with Harry. He couldn't believe how much he reminded him of James. Remus asked Linfred, "How come your name in the family tree has dead next to it?" Linfred replied, "Well, the simple fact of the matter is that my spell works so well that only a true potter can see that I am alive. No cousins can find me." Remus was stunned and said, "Linfred you are amazing. No wonder Harry's learning so much." Linfred blushed and said, "It's nice to have a Potter with my gift." Harry was listening into the conversation and asked, "What do you mean 'cousins'?" Remus went red and replied, "I guess Dumbledore hasn't told you yet but Voldemort is your distant cousin." Harry yelled, "WHAT! Okay me and Dumbledore are having a word when we go back to school!" The whole house shook with his rage. Suddenly Dumbledore appeared and asked, "How did I get here?" Linfred and Hadrian giggled and said, "Harry please don't use that power if you really don't need to." Harry saw a bewildered Dumbledore and said, "Sorry Headmaster! My power increased during the holidays. I have been trying to control it... but, anyway, welcome to my ancestors home." Dumbledore looked around and said, "It's okay, it happens to the best of us. Trust me, when I get angry I can bring any staff member right in front of me and have a go at them. It's a kind of growing up power and an uncontrolled power wizards have as children." Molly said, "Yeah children's temper-tantrums are the worst if they are a wizard and don't understand their power." Harry was relieved and asked, "When were you going to tell me that Voldemort is my distant cousin?" Dumbledore replied, "Actually, I was going to do it this year when you look at his memories with me." Harry was content with that answer. Dumbledore disapparated then, probably back to the castle. Hadrian said, "Yeah your powers plus a temper tantrum... I'd hate to see how bad it could go." Harry said, "Don't worry. I don't have them often. I only have them when I am being lied to which is the thing I hate the most."

Harry then went into his red deer form and traveled to the Forrest. His female doe friend was there. Bravely, he said "Hey there beautiful." The doe said, "Right back at you, handsome." The stag asked, "Do you come here often?" The doe replied, "Only when I need to clear my head. But anyway, I was wondering when you'll be an adult stag? I can tell you're still a teenager." The stag replied, "Before next winter." The doe blushed and said, "Excellent. Can't wait to see you." They both went off in their separate directions back home.