Chapter 29 Summer break

The Dursley's drove down to the new house. It took a while then they finally arrived Harry went out the car and saw the house, he said "Wow it's gorgeous and it's walking distance to my ancestors house." Petunia said "Plus there's a lovely deer sanctuary nearby as well." Harry was shocked at the comments and asked "Can I please go there with my ancestors?" Petunia replied "Absolutely, plus you can do your homework at the ancestors house because wizards are living there." Harry said "I didn't think of that." Vernon did the tour of the new home, he pointed to the study with a fireplace. Harry said "That fireplace looks good a floo network." Vernon said "Well this room can be your study room and for visiting your ancestors." Harry liked that idea, he also loved his new room it's wasn't huge but it was big enough. Dudley liked the size of his new room he said to Harry "I cannot believe that this house is ours." Harry said "Yeah it's feels odd, I need to send three letters." 

Harry got three parchments and he wrote to Dumbledore saying (Dear Dumbledore, my cousins surprised me and bought a new house, please don't sent letters to my old address. From Harry in 4 Dursleys Road, Gloucestershire.) Hedwig took the letter. Dumbledore received the letter and said to Minerva and Severus "It seems the Dursley's have moved to Gloucestershire." Minerva said "Wonderful, they certainly have changed around Harry, I wonder what happened." Snape said "Great that's near Petunia's parents house and near me." Minerva said "There's a lovely deer sanctuary, you could practice being a deer." Severus said "Okay next week I'll go there." Hedwig returned and got a treat. Harry sent another letter (Dear Minister Fudge, my cousin surprised me and got a new house in Gloucestershire near my ancestors, I was wondering if I could get a floo network and make my ancestors the secret keeper of this house, from Harry 4 Dursleys Road Gloucestershire.) Hedwig went to find Fudge who read the letter and replied back by patronus and said "Expect me in two days time." Harry was pleased he gave Hewdwig a treat. And the last letter (Dear The Weasley's, my cousin's surprised me and moved to Gloucestershire, my new address is 4 Dursleys Road, you can visit me after the pamphlets have come out no sooner. From Harry.) Hedwig for the last time went to the Weasley's. Molly read the letter and was shocked by how kind the Dursley's were being to Harry and the news about the pamphlet and sent a letter ( Looking forward to it, glad your cousin's have turned a new leaf). Harry was pleased, he enjoyed his lunch and studied in the room and looked at his sixth year Potion book with the strange name the "Half Blood Prince." He wondered who this student was because they were really good at Potion's and making up new spells. He looked at every single thing in his head but nothing mentioned anything. Petunia saw Harry looking at an old Potion book she asked "What's making you confused?" Harry replied "I got this sixth year Potion book, it has the title the Half Blood Prince who it belonged to before me." Petunia said "The only Prince I heard is Prince Manor at Spinner's End, I believe Severus Snape lives there now, maybe Prince was a family name." Harry was so shocked, he asked "That would mean he's the first half blood in Slytherin house, how do you know him?" Petunia replied "He was friends with your mum, that's how she found out about magic." Harry couldn't believe the day he was having tomorrow should be more interesting.