Chapter 4 A new book.

A/N a small change in this chapter.

Harry had his dinner and went to the library. Madam Pince asked "What's your final subject of the day?" Harry said "History of magic which I am not the best at.  Hermione is amazing at this subject." Pince said "Well the book I am going to give you does have history but it's not well known, I dare you next time you see Ron or Hermione say do you know what a disability is?" Harry said "Okay, I'll do that at breakfast tomorrow. What do you think the result will be?" Pince replied "Simple Ron won't know nothing but Hermione will say I don't think I read about that word before." Harry was impressed what Pince thought of both answers. He saw the title 'Wizards with Disabilities' and he was intrigued. 

He read ( its the rarest thing a wizard could have. It's more known in the muggle world but muggleborn children don't understand what is wrong with a wizard that has a disability. ) Harry asked "What disability do you think I have?" Pince said "I think you on the autistic spectrum or autism for short." Harry flipped through the book and found the subject. He started to read and was surprised how much it sounds like him. He was even more surprised that some autistic children eat one food at one time doesn't take a bite of each food. He was more surprised about autism memory on paper, they are perfect and specific event. They remember really well and that's a second book to test how good their memories is. Harry was more interested in that book he asked "Do you have the test book for autism." Pince said "Yes, if I think you are one of the rarer ones which is also called Savant syndrome, which is even rarer than most wizards or muggles it's only ten percent. I might just ask you to read this book once I read it twice and I still failed but I think  for you once should be plenty do you want to try?" Harry nodded Pince handed the book and Harry read it once from cover to cover he said "Ready."

 Pince asked him about page forty five since that page was more recent. Harry got it right then she asked about page thirty one. Harry also got that right. She said "The next two are the hardest. These are the ones I failed at." She said twenty three, Harry managed to get right the last page number which was seventeen and she said get this right and you have qualified with the best spell in the Wizarding world. Harry was excited, he said the top of the page to first full stop. Pince was so shocked and said "Wow that's beyond perfect, you definitely have autism and the rarest perfect recall memory."  Harry was surprised he asked "What's my prize?" Pince said "Tomorrow first thing it's bed time."

Harry went to his dorm and got changed and brushed his teeth and Dean asked "How is the library coming along?" Harry said "Really well, l'll tell you if I learn something new." Harry went straight too sleep and couldn't wait for breakfast and what Pince had in store for him.

In the morning everyone had breakfast. Harry said "Ron and Hermione I have a question for both of you?" Hermione was interested and so was Ron he said "Go ahead and ask." Harry calmly asked "Have you heard the word disability?" Ron was very confused and Hermione was trying to recall any book she read recently that has that word inside. She replied "Nope, I don't think so. I have read books like that in the muggle world but never understood what the word means I need to look in the library under muggle studies see if it any of those books." Ron said "Nope definitely not I'll send a letter home to my mum and dad ask if they have heard that word before. Plus my dad loves new words." Harry said "Excellent tell me the results." Hermione asked "I am curious if Dumbeldore knows that word?" Harry never thought of that before. They all eat breakfast. 

Harry went of the library. Madam Pince said "Aah great to see you Harry we are going out to the courtyard to do the spell." Harry was surprised at that request and asked "My friends didn't know the word and I was wondering if Dumbeldore knew the word?" Pince said "No, I don't think so but we'll ask him together and ask him if he knows the spell I am going to give you as well." Harry liked that idea a lot.