Chapter 27 the Owl exam

During the weekend Harry practiced all the time. He asked Madam Pince "Should I do the average fifteen year old work? Or should I do the best of my ability?" Pince replied "Do your best disability work so people know how smart you are." Harry said "I cannot believe you have to do the test the full day. You're supposed to do three and a bit before lunch and after lunch the other half and three classes." Pince said "You are going to be tired." Harry asked "Is it bad that I might know the question for the Owl exam?" Pince replied "No it's shows how smart you really are." Harry said "Okay I am so excited."

The weekend went quick. Harry studied as much as he could. By the time Monday came he was so ready he ate breakfast and went to the Exam hall. He found a letter on the desk which said (Dear Mr Potter, we have deiced to give you Ancient Runes and Divination as well. Good luck, Fudge.) Harry was shocked and looked at all his pages he decided to do the extras first because they were easy subjects, then he went onto his worst subject which was still Astronomy, Herbology and History of Magic and a bit of Transfiguration before it was lunch time. He went back to the main hall. Hermione  asked "The questions were hard this term I think I did okay, Harry it looked like you had an extra class?" Harry replied "Yeah I did, it was divination and Ancient Runes since I didn't do the classes during my third year." Ron asked "Cool mate what subject did you choose part of?" Harry replied "Transfiguration because it's one of my weakest." Neville said "I am leaving Herbology for last because it's my favourite." Harry  said  "Really I did that one first in my first half because Herbology and Astronomy are my weakest subjects."  Neville sad "Wow maybe I can tutor you because being good at Herbology makes you better at Potions." Harry said "I never thought of that before yes please I would love that."

After lunch everyone went back to the exam hall. Harry finished his Transfiguration then did Charms after which he did Defence Against the Dark Arts then he finished with Potions. He was surprised by the questions for potions and more surprised by what Neville said because it helped him do a better answers.  After the exam everyone had dinner. Harry went to the library and said to Madam Pince how well he did when he got there. Harry said "Fudge surprised me because I had to Divination and Ancient Runes as well as my normal subjects." Pince was surprised and said "Remember you already got your masters for all the subjects."    Harry said "Yeah I know that, I had to be surprised that I got two subjects so my friends won't get suspicious." Pince said "If only they knew that you no longer have to go to school you just need your diploma and you have already graduated." Harry said "I can only get my diploma at the age of seventeen I can't get it now, plus that would look super suspicious."Pince said "That's true, see you next year."