Chapter 2 Library and reading.

At the dinner table Harry told his friends about what's happening and what happens if he fails. Hermione was very intrigued and said "Wow, I hope you don't get bored." Neville said "I wish that happened to me, so I don't have to do potions." Harry said "If I succeed then I'll ask the Professors to back off from you as well." Neville said "Thanks Harry you are the best." Draco asked "Is it true Potter that I don't have to be in the same classroom as you?" Harry replied "Yeah it's true, wow! A whole year without Malfoy dreams do come true." Draco laughed and "Oh well scar head, if I just get you during the eating hours I suppose I can manage."

Everyone went off the bed. Harry couldn't wait for morning. He slept soundly. When breakfast arrived he ate it slowly and afterwards headed to the library. Madam Pince said "Aah mister Potter glad you can make it, how many subjects are you studying?" Harry said "I am currently doing seven, my class would be charms at the moment." Pince handed the book and said "I think this is the right book you'll be practicing on." Harry thanked her and began to read. He found the charms book interesting. Pince asked "May I asked you questions?" Harry replied "Sure why not." While Harry was readying the book Pince asked "Do you always sit in the same seat in each classroom?" Harry thought what a weird question but he answered and said "Yeah I do, I don't even realise that even my friends change seat every so often." 

Pince got a note pad and put a tick. Harry was curious and asked "What's the note pad for?" Pince replied "Just something I think you might qualify for, correct me if you are wrong but the classes you take are Astronomy,Charms, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, History of Magic, Potions and Transfiguration?" Harry replied "Yeah, but I find astronomy really boring." Pince said "Yes when I went Hogwarts I found Astronomy too much for me but now that I am older I can understand it more clearly." Harry asked "This thing that I might be qualified for, what does it entail?" Pince said "Good question, well if you answer the four questions exactly how I pictured you answering them, then you receive one of my favourite books that I didn't know about until I went to ministry of magic."

 Harry was surprised and said "What will this book help me to do?" Pince said "You currently doing seven classes if you qualified for both books then you do the extra classes Hermione did during her second year." Harry couldn't believe it and said "Okay ask me another question." Pince asked "What do you think of changing of defence teacher?" Harry said "I can't stand change, every time a new Professor comes they are always surprise how well I do in defence, my wand waving is good, three attempts in transfigurations two attempts in charms but just always first time in defence."

 Pince said "It's because you showing your potter side of the family, charms because of your mother but transfigurations is always tricky." Harry asked "My ancestors were good at potions so why can't I?" Pince replied "Yeah I always wondered why you're not good because one of your ancestors invented the Skele-Gro potion and the pepper up potion." Harry was shocked he almost fell of his chair. He said "Wow, we don't get taught Skele-Gro. If I could show Snape how to make it without looking at text he would probably give points to Gryffindor."  Pince laughed and said "If that ever happens I want you to perform in front all the staff members."

Then it was lunch time. Harry sat down in his usual chair. Hermione asked "How was your studying going?" Harry replied "Really well, Madam Pince and I actually finally get along." Hermione said "Wow that's awesome."