Chapter 28 End of the year.

Harry went to bed and was surprised by how fast the weeks had come, he couldn't wait to see the results in the morning. Every Sixth Year woke up and went to the common room instead of straight to breakfast. Hermione found her letter and opened it, her results were ( Dear Miss Granger your results are Astronomy E,Charms O, Defence Against the Dark Arts O, Herbology E, History of Magic O, Potions O and Transfiguration O. Well done.) Ron looked at his test (Dear Ron Weasley, Astronomy A,Charms E, Defence Against the Dark Arts O, Herbology A, History of Magic A, Potions A, and Transfiguration E, Well done.) Harry looked at his results (Dear Harry Potter Astronomy O,Charms O, Defence Against the Dark Arts O, Herbology O, History of Magic O, Potions O, Transfiguration O, Divination O and Ancient Runes O. Well done remarkable work.) Harry smiled and said "Look I managed to pass all the classes." Hermione looked at the paper and was so shocked she fainted and when she recovered and asked "How is this possible?" Harry replied "It's because of my disability, it helps me with questions." Hermione asked "Okay, what's so special about a total Eclipse?" Harry replied "For muggles nothing, it just looks cute for muggles, for wizard it means you can make a wish and get a prize and it was a time when magic was so pure that wizards wanted all the power." Hermione gasped and said "That's exactly what the text book says on the subject word by word." Harry said "I told you my disability is from the Potter line and it makes me read word by word from text books." Neville said "Wow Harry that's amazing. I got A in all subjects except one it was Herbology which I suspected." Harry said "Next year I'll tell you something that would impress Professor Sprout." Neville said "Deal sounds good to me." 

Everyone had breakfast then went on the train going home. When they arrived at the station Harry's cousins were there to meet him. Petunia asked "How was your exams?" Harry replied "I got Outstanding in all the subjects." Petunia said "Well done Harry we have got some news to tell you." Harry was intrigued and asked "What is this news Uncle?"  Vernon replied "We are all moving to Gloucestershire to near Stinchcombe so you can be near your new family members and I can be near my sister and Petunia can visit her family home where she grew up." Harry was shocked and fainted ever so slightly. He recovered quickly and said "Oh my Merlin  that's great I cannot believe this thank you." Dudley said "Yeah when you meet your ancestors I can visit my Aunt." Petunia asked "Can you make a floo network at the house and put up wards to protect the house?" Harry replied "Yeah I just need to contact Fudge then Dumbledore to tell them the new address." Petunia was over the moon, they all got in the car and few minutes later they arrived at the new house.