Chapter 38 start of sixth year

Harry returned home to see his ancestors again, he went to see  Hadrian. Harry said "The doe I met was Snape, I cannot believe it." Hadrian replied "Well that changes everything, when you turn into your adult deer, then it's going to be interesting." Harry said "Yeah plus lots of explaining to do." Hermione said "I am shocked you managed to keep it a secret for this long." Harry said "It's not been easy, how I have hidden my secret, plus how smart I have become and I am still learning all the time." Hermione was amused at how Harry had been keeping his new found smarts from everyone. Everyone enjoyed their chat and headed home.

The next day Harry was reading about the red deer's history.  He found an amazing fact.  Harry asked his ancestor Linfred "How long has it been since a red stag and a doe got together?" Linfred replied "I haven't got a clue I have been wondering that as well." Harry wondered about this for a long time and also wondered if what fudge said was true, that if he goes up to any door in Hogwarts, and says his name, it'll open for him.

The next few months of summer went by very quickly then it was time for another school year to begin on the train.

When all students arrived at Hogwarts and had sat at their seats for the banquet in the great hall, Dumbledore said "Students, for this year the first three days you can do your own studies, the classes should resume on the forth day, that is all." Hermione could not believe her ears.  She asked Harry "What's so important of the solar eclipse?" Harry replied "It grants one wizard  a wish to do well in their favourite hobby." Ron said "That's so cool, you mean if I made a wish, say like do better at chess or quidditch, it would grant me the wish, temporarily." Harry said "Yeah absolutely. Hermione check the book in the library, 'Astronomy through the ages'." Hermione said "Okay will do." Ron said "I am going to practice my quidditch skills." Harry said "Good luck I am going to walk around the castle and see if I can find anything I haven't seen before." Ron and Hermione Both said "Good luck tell us if you find something interesting."

Harry nodded and headed downstairs to the potions classroom, as he looked around he saw the door that led to Professor Snape's cupboard, his personal quaters and another door trying to be sneaky and hide. Harry walked to this sneaky door and said "Harry Potter." The door opened and it showed stairs going down.   By walked down them Harry found out he was in the chamber of secrets. He couldn't believe his eyes, the rumour was true. The head of the house has a secret door to go down to the chambers. Harry also saw a double door, he said "Harry Potter." and again the door opened.  It was filled with books, mostly all parseltongue and very old. Harry couldn't believe his eyes, then a portrait said "You look awfully young to be a headmaster." Harry jumped out his skin, Salazar was talking to him, he said "My name is Harry Potter and I have a disability." Salazar said "Oh that's what the future calls it,  in the past it's called special needs." Harry asked  "Wow how old is special needs?" Salazar replied "Clever wizard asking the question I was hoping not to answer, if you must know it goes back to Merlin and that's all I am allowed to say."

Harry couldn't believe his ears and said "Thank you, that's far too helpful." Salazar said "Just to tell another interesting fact, all founders have there own secret library, and your headmaster thinks he's where Godric likes to sit,  but his library, I do mean Godric's library, not your head master's, is not in that room, it's near the transfiguation room. Plus you can use the x-ray spell and look up." Harry thought what a weird request, he did what he was told and couldn't believe his eyes, he was below the potions classroom. Harry said "You mean the hidden librarys have secret stairs next to the head of the house and if I look up or down I can see the classroom." Salazar replied "Yes that's correct." Harry was thrilled and went back the way he came and decided to find Hufflepuffs next.