Chapter 24 Grimmauld Place.

It was lunch time and Sirius asked "How were your cousins?" Harry replied "They're really good, we went to Gloucestershire and Stinchcombe and they went house searching. I went to find my living ancestor." Sirius gulped and asked "There's still a living Potter, how is this possible?" Harry replied "Well because they were good friends with Nicolas Flamel and the father has my disability." Remus asked "Oh yeah I heard what's being happening this term, what's so impressive about your disability?" Harry said "Well my magic has improved." Harry looked at his friends and said "I am sorry I can't do this before you can." Hermione was confused and asked "What can you do?" Harry took a deep breath and changed into, not a fawn, but a beautiful teenage Red Deer Stag. Sirius said "Oh my god, you are beautiful but you aren't your Dad's stag you are a different kinda deer." Harry changed back and asked "I was a stag this time damn it." Remus asked "What's wrong with being a stag?" Harry replied "It means my magic has settled." Sirius asked "Why were you a Red Deer stag your father was an Elk Deer stag?" Harry replied "Because each generation of Potter's is always a deer." Remus laughed said "Well it proves you are a Gryffindor with being red." Hermione said "When McGonagal finds out you are going to be in trouble." Harry replied "Yeah when she finds out that I am an animagus and why my disability put my magic way ahead of all students I am in some deep trouble." Remus asked "Your disability isn't because of living with your cousins but it's a family gene that has finally settled inside you." Harry replied "Yeah Madam Pince and Minister Fudge are going to have a field day when they find out what I found out during my winter break." Sirius and Remus laughed. Ron asked "When do we find out what you have?" Harry replied "Summer break, every wizard and witch and family will find out." Hermione said "I am looking forward to it, so I can put my mind at ease." Harry said "Yeah, erm Hermione, please don't look up legends around being a red deer." Remus giggled  and asked "You found something you shouldn't have found out?" Harry replied "Yeah, I'm the first Potter to be a Red Deer, why me." Ginny said "I guess we aren't a couple because my patronus would be a doe." Harry looked at Ginny and said "Yeah I am sorry, I wish I could change but it's not in the Potter DNA to be with someone who's patronus isn't a deer." Ginny was okay with the situation and wondered who was a doe.

In the castle Severus was panicking and went to Minerva and asked "Do animagus go into heat like a normal animal?" Minerva replied "Yes they do what are you?" Severus said "A female red deer." Minerva said "Except next winter would be your first time being in heat." Severus said "Thanks hopefully the deer's around me won't go to near me." Minerva said "Only other red deer will come, plus that's a rare breed." Severus sighed with relief and said "Thank goodness I was worried there."