Chapter 19 Snape's best day

Through out the day Snape was in such a good mood Dumbledore started to worry. At lunch time Dumbledore asked "Severus are you feeling okay?" Snape replied "I haven't felt this good in a long time." Dumbledore was surprised and asked "What made you feel this way?" Snape replied "Harry, he made me a fantastic potion to help me fall asleep at nighttime and no more nightmares." Sybil was very impressed, she said "I told you Severus that Harry would make you feel different." Snape "Very well Sybil, I trust you, but I haven't fallen in love with Potter." Sybil said "Yes but you did call him Harry a second ago." Snape grumbled and said "Well the nights I have been having have been awful and now I can sleep without taking a potion." Dumbledore was smiling he said "I have never seen you so civil with Sybil before." Snape said "Well Headmaster, Sybil and I are getting along, it's just something she predicted in my youth that's finally coming true."' Dumbledore was very curious and was proud that finally Snape was happy and enjoying staff members company. 

Pomfrey noticed the change in Severus and she sent a letter to Potter saying (Dear Harry, could you come to hospital wing.) Harry received the letter and went straight there after lunch. He waited until Pomfrey showed up and asked  "Glad you could come I was wondering how your experiment was coming along?" Harry replied "Oh yeah I knew I forgot about someone, yes the experiment was a success, so successful that it helped Professor Snape and Lucius." Pomfrey was intrigued and asked "What was the experiment?" Harry answered proudly  "I found a better solution for addictive Dreamless Sleep so that once you have taken my potion you don't have anymore bad dreams." Pomfrey was shocked and asked "May I watch you make this potion?" Harry replied "Sure I am seeing Professor Snape after dinner time, you could also watch if you want to."  Pomfrey liked that idea and was happy with the arrangements. Harry went back to the library and Madam Pince asked "Since you made such a good potion do you think You Know Who's followers will be worried about you?" Harry gulped and replied "I really hope not because I that happens, I am screwed." Pince laughed said "Yeah that would be an interesting to see." Harry was getting nervous.

He went to dinner. Hermione noticed her friend was nervous like beforehand so she asked "What's wrong now?" Harry replied "I've got a potion presentation with Pomfrey and Snape coming up." Hermione was shocked and asked "What did you do now?" Harry answered "I made a potion that put Snape in a great mood." Ron said "I have been wondering, he smiled in class today, it was really creepy." Harry giggled and said "I wish I had been there that would have been a picture." Draco said "Thanks Harry, I haven't seen my godfather so happy." Harry said "Your welcome Draco." Ron and Hermione's mouth were wide open and they were stunned. They asked "What just happened, since when were you pals?" Harry went guilty and replied "I kinda helped his dad and now we are trying to get along." Ron and Hermione were so surprised and wanted to know more information but decided to wait for another day.